Big Announcement: Sequel!

As of 1.23.16, I've decided to write a sequel to this book! 

I've had the story line for the second one in my head for a long time and I've finally gotten it all put together. So, I will be editing the rest of this book while writing the next one! Keep in mind that I'm also in the middle of my junior year in high school and i have tons of homework, plus college prep. 

I'm so excited to let you in on my world of writing! There are so many things that are going to happen in the next book. As of right now, it is titled "Dreams & Other Lost Things". 

Some things to expect in the next book:

-What happened between Bea and Asher after all this time? I think you'll be in for a big surprise when you read the first chapter. A lot happens in a few years. 

-Bea has a new family member. Yep, you heard right. No, her parents didn't have another baby, but they finally let her in on a secret - about the sibling they never told her about. 

-Surprise, it's all in Bea's point of view! I thought that this time, you could see inside her head a little more to get a feel of who she is, what she feels, and why she does what she does.

-You'll find out more about Jessie! Jessie was Bea's best friend who had committed suicide when they were younger. You'll get an inside look on how it affected Bea and who Jessie really was in her eyes. 

-Meet Mr. Oliver P. Bullock. Remember when Bea searched the internet and found that this Oliver fellow had to be the one that killed Quentin's brother. Find out exactly what happened the night he was killed - and who it really was.

-See where Asher is after all this time. You know he was able to sign with a record deal and go on tour, but where is he now? 

There is so much more to happen in the next book  and I really hope you take a chance on it! I'll be posting the first chapter after this part so keep this book in your library for the update! It will be soon, I hope. Thank you for taking the time to read this! God Bless!