Jimin - Self Doubt

Contains:
Alcohol
Drugs
Mentions of death

Requested by Xxbittersweet_RoseXx

Summary: Jimin starts thinking that he doesn't fit in with Jungkook's life or any of his friends. He kind of values himself as just the background friend that nobody needs. So he starts kind of distancing himself from them. Jungkook gets worried and protective and they end up getting into an argument because Jimin won't let Jungkook know what's wrong. Jungkook says something he doesn't mean and it makes Jimin cry so Jungkook feels really guilty and comforts him about everything and about how Jimin feels.

Jimin was hanging with the boys at a party, them all drinking with each other and getting drunk. Jimin didn't drink...Or smoke, which some of them did. So, it kinda left him out of the group sometimes, but, it was okay.

But Jimin wondered if he belonged with these friends...More specfically, Jungkook. Jungkook had been abandoning him more to hang out with their other friends.

Jimin was sitting at the kitchen counter, drinking some apple juice because he baby. Soon, he felt a hand in his shoulder.

"Hey, Chim. You look lonely. You okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah...I just feel...A little misplaced with you guys."

"...What do you mean...?"

"Just...You guys are always drinking or smoking or both and I feel...left out."

"Not my fault you don't do that stuff. Maybe if you took a hit, we would actually let you hang out with us."

"Whatever...I'm just going to go home, okay?" Jimin said.

"Alright, Hyung. Be careful. Love ya, bud."

"Love ya, too, knucklehead."

Jimin set his cup down and left, grabbing his keys. He didn't realize he had left his jacket at Jungkook's place.

Once Jimin arrived home, he laid down on his bed and snuggled into the soft comforters. He then sniffled as a few tears escaped his eyes...He felt...Misplaced...Out of place...He felt like he was just a friend in the background.

He continued to cry until a phone call interrupted his crying session. He looked at his phone to see it said.

Yoongi Hyung

Answer   Decline

He clicked Answer

Call

Yoongi: Yah, Jimin. Why did you leave the party early?

Jimin: *sniffle* I was tired.

Yoongi: Have you been crying...?

Jimin: ...No...

Yoongi: Jimin, don't lie to me.

Jimin: Okay, fine. I've been crying.

Yoongi: Why?

Jimin: Just stress. I'm fine, don't worry.

Yoongi: Alright. *smash sound* Yah, Namjoon! Stop breaking Jungkook's stuff! *background voice* Sooorryyy. *slurred*

Jimin: *slight giggle* Is Joonie drunk?

Yoongi: I'm the only sober one. I guess it's good I have a high alcohol tolerance.

Jimin: Guess so. Well, I'm going to let you continue partying. Goodbye, Hyung.