Jungkook - Heart Attack (Jikook)

Contains:
BoyxBoy

Requested

Summary: Jungkook has a heart attack from stress being pit on it and Jimin performs CPR on him (they are together) while one of the other members calls an ambulance.

Enjoy

Also, doing this based off of research.

Jungkook had been feeling strange pains in his chest all day today. He ignored them though because they had practice.

They were riding in the car to practice and Jungkook felt more of the chest pains.

~JkKkKkAyYyY~

Jungkook could feel his limbs going numb and started wheezing as he gripped his chest...The practice was very stressful today.

He soon fell to the ground, gripping his chest as he wheezed and soon...he went unresponsive...

Jimin screamed and ran over.

"Kookie?! Kookie?! Wake up!" He cried.

The other members ran over as one checked his pulse...

"No pulse! Someone call an ambulance!" Seokjin shouted.

Jimin started doing CPR, knowing that this would hopefully save his boyfriend.

Yoongi pulled out his phone and called 1339 (Korea medical emergency number).

"What is your emergency?"

"Please come help! Our friend collapsed on the floor and he has no pulse! Someone is doing CPR!"

"Okay, sir, please calm down. Where are you located?"

"BigHit! Practice room!"

"Alright. We have an ambulance on the way."

~JkKkKkAyYyY~

Jungkook was on the hospital bed, oxygen mask, and hooked up to a heart monitor and other things.

Jimin sniffled and hiccuped as he hugged around Seokjin hugged him, gently stroking his hair to keep him calm.

"So, Jungkook had a heart attack. Looks like it was from too much stress being put on his heart."

"Oh. Will he be alright?" Namjoon asked.

"Hard to tell. If he wakes up, he should be. But, he is young, so, hopefully, he'll wake up."

Jimin sobbed harder.

"Shhh, baby. It's okay. Shhh," Seokjin said.

Soon, Jungkook stirred.

"Ko-Kookie?!" Jimin ran to his side and grabbed his hand.

"Ji...Jimin?" Jungkook said weakly.

"I-I'm ri-right he-here, ba-baby!" Jimin said.

~JkKkKkAyYyY~

Jimin was helping Jungkook back into the car. He was checked out of the hospital.

"So, Jungkook can't dance for a while..." Namjoon said.

"Alright. So, what about practices?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know. I'll talk to PD-Nim about it."

The others nodded.

Jimin snuggled up to Jungkook.

"I'm so happy you're okay..."

"Me too. I love you, Jimin."

"I love you, too, Kookie."

~Fin~

---A/N---

Hey. I know it's short, sorry.

I hope you enjoyed it though.