Jimin - Clumsy Jimin (Nammin)

Contains:
BoyxBoy

Summary: Jimin slips on stage and ends up rolling, but, it turns out to be worse than the boys thought.

((Also, Nammin just to make my sis happy. As in they are dating.))

((This is based off when Jimin slipped on stage rolled, doing a backflip as he rolls, but on his neck and he got up in the end.))

The boys were performing for Army, not realizing how slippery the stage actually was that night. None of the seven really seemed to notice.

The song they were performing was Anpanman and they were all just being dorks on the stage.

Pretty soon, Jimin found himself slipping and rolling as he tolled in a backflip, landing in his belly.

The other members were expecting him to get up, so, they just continued in with their dorkiness.

Namjoon then walked over to check on him.

"Jimin?"

Jimin didn't get up...His neck was...bent weirdly...

"Jimin?!" Namjoon shouted. "STOP THE MUSIC! JIMIN'S HURT!"

Namjoon took Jimin's soft, fluffy hair into his, tears coming to his eyes as the other members ran up to him and Namjoon.

"What happened?!" Taehyung asked as he ran over.

"I think he broke his neck...Look at how it bends."

Taehyung started crying into Jungkook's chest, the maknae rubbing his back to calm him.

Namjoon started crying as he planted kisses onto Jimin's soft hair.

"Please be okay, baby..." Namjoon said quietly.

Seokjin rubbed Namjoon's back as paramedics came and got Jimin and Namjoon started crying into Seokjin's chest.

Yoongi was worried as he felt a few tears start rolling down his face as Hoseok hugged him.

((My Sope and Taekook heart. 💜))

Namjokn started crying harder as medical staff placed Jimin carefully on a stretcher, taking Jimin to an ambulance, Namjoon following.

--Time Skip--

Jimin now had a neck brace in, laying in a hospital bed. Namjoon was holding his hand, still crying because of how worried he was.

The others were outside, Yoongi gently being rocked by Hoseok and Taehyung sleeping in Jungkook's lap as Seokjin paced in the hallway.

"Hyung, the pacing doesn't help," Hoseok said as he slowly stroked Yoongi's hair, continuing to rock the smaller.

"He's right, Hyung," Jungkook replied.

"Sorry. I'm just worried about Jimin."

"We're all worried about Jimin...But I'm also worried about Namjoon...He hasn't stopped crying ever since he ran over to Jimin on stage."

Yoongi let out a sob as Hoseok gently quieted him and continued to stroke his hair as he kissed the elder's forehead.

Namjoon then walked out of the room into the brightly lit haway as Taehyung ran up to him.

"Please tell me he's alright!" The boy looked at Namjoon with teary eyes.

"He...He sprained his neck. The doctor said he should be alright. But, he's afraid there may be further damage since Jimin hasn't woken yet, so, they are about to take him for an MRI."

The others nodded as Taehyung just started crying again, gripping Namjoon's shirt as he sobbed into the elder's chest.

"Shhh. It's okay, honey bear. Jimin will be alright." Namjoon hugged him.

*Time Skip*

The doctor ran an MRI on Jimin and watched the images on the screen in front of him.

"Aish...Bad news, Dr. Lee."

"What is it?" Dr. Lee said.

"It looks like there's permanent damage to his spinal cord..."

"Oh no."

Dr. Lee sighed.

"This damage...It's bad news..."

After finishing their conversation, Dr. Lee and Dr. Choi went to the boys.

"Boys, I'm afraid I have bad news about Jimin..." Dr. Lee started.

"What's wrong with him?!" Namjoon asked, worried for his boyfriend.

"Jimin's fall roll caused damage to his spinal cord...Permanent damage...This damage has made him permanently paralyzed..."

Namjoon looked down at his hands as Taehyung started to just break down.

Soon, Namjoon found himself kn the floor. He had passed out from shock.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jungkook called, hitting Namjoon's cheek.

Namjoon started to stir.

"Huh?"

"Hyung, you fainted. Are you alright?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah...Aish, I had a terrible dream that we were told Jimin was paralyzed..."

"Hyung..."

Hoseok helped him up.

"Namjoon, this isn't a dream..." Hoseok said.

"It's no-not?"

"No. Jimin will need a wheelchair for the rest of his life..."

*Two Months Later*

Namjoon gently pushed Jimin's wheelchair through the dorm to help him get around.

"Do...Do you need anything else, baby?"

"No...Thank you, though, Joonie..." Jimin looked at his (smol) fingers.

"Jimin...Are you okay?" Namjoon asked as he knelt in front of the wheelchair.

"What...What if Army hates me after they find out? PD-Nim has told us to refrain from telling them for now..."

"Well, I'm sure they'll still love you. I know I do."

Jimin smiled at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled as well as he gently kissed the younger.

"I love you, Joonie."

"I love you, too, angel..."

"Forever and always."

---A/N---

Hey, so. I think this is terrible because it's my first time writing a sickfic, but I wanted to thank

LittleSpoonSebastian

For inspiring me to write a sickfics book because there's is absolutely amazing. Anyway, see ya guys later.