Hoseok - Allergic Reaction

Requested by: Nobody

Contains:

Choking/Struggling to Breathe

Summary: The boys go out to eat and Hoseok unknowingly eats food he's allergic too. 

The boys were riding in one of the vans the company owned, going out to eat to celebrate. They went to a restaurant that serves the best food. Chik-fil-a.

They soon walked in and waited in line to order. They were just going to order two 30 piece nuggets and then whatever drinks and sides they wanted. Namjoon would order since they were in America. 

"Hello, how may I take your order?" The cashier asked.

"Hi. Can we get two 30 piece nuggets, 7 large drinks, and like...4 large fries?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course. Anything else?"

"I want a side of yogurt," Namjoon said then looked at Seokjin. 

"Uh..Mac n cheese," Seokjin said. 

"I'm fine with just fries," Yoongi told Namjoon.

All three maknaes decided to get a large milkshake to share.

Hoseok ordered a fruit salad, with no strawberries. He was deathly allergic to the delicious red fruit. But, he still had his EpiPen on him. 

Namjoon relayed all the information to the person, and made sure to tell her to not put strawberries in the fruit salad.

Soon, it was paid for and they got their order, the boys' eyes shining at the crispy, yet soft, delectable chicken nuggets. They each had one and were giggling at how good it was. Soon, Hoseok opened his fruit salad. He checked it and didn't see any strawberries and started eating it happily. Next thing he knew, he was breaking out in hives and struggling to breath because his throat was closing up.

"Hobi hyung?" Jungkook asked him. "Are you okay?"

Hoseok frantically shook his head no as he clawed at his throat, trying to get some air. Yoongi went wide-eyed and started digging theough Hoseok's bag for his Epi-Pen. Then, his face fell. It wasn't there

"His Epipen's not in here!" Yoo gi teared up, dumping out the contents. All he found was a used one...Hoseok grabbed the wrong one.

Hoseok was turning blue, Namjoon on the phone with 911. Soon, sirens could be heard and the ambulance was opening the door. They soon shoved Epinephrine into Hoseok's system, the man now unconscious.

Soon, Hoseok was coming to.

"You okay?" They asked him. Hoseok registered what happened and nodded.

*Later*

Yoongi was holding Hoseok, not letting go. Yoongi felt it was his fault because he handed the salad to Hoseok and couldn't find an epipen. Yoongi held the man.

"Yoobi, it's not your fault."

"I feel like it is...You almost died because of me and now Jungkook is traumatized..."

"It's my fault for not throwing away that used one...I should've noticed it had been used."

"But-"

"No more buts."

Yoongi nodded, still holding the man, aniffling softly.

"Yoobi."

"Hmm?"

"I'm okay. Everything's okay now."

"I know."

"Then why are you crying?" He asked.

"I'm just happy you're alive."

---A/N---

I know it's short but it's all I have since I'm goi g through writer's block.