Cancel 100 Teaser

!ENJOY READING SWEETIES!

~•~

  Everything was ready and Thaddues was the only one missing. Kimie smiled sweetly when the wide door of Thaddeus mansion opened and Thaddues made his way to enter.

"Gago, you're here" kimie excitedly shouted and run towards him. "I prepared dinner for us" she said still smiling widely but her sweet smile faded when she saw tears flowing freely from Thaddues eyes to his cheeks.

"What happened?" She asked him worried. She gulped his face then asked again. "Bakit? May nangyari ba?"

Walang salitang kumawala sa mga labi ni Thaddues, nanatili itong nakatitig sa kanya na may halo-halong emosyon sa mga mata.

"Thad" nanginginig ang boses na tawag nya rito. Sa dami ng emosyong nakikita nya rito ay ang takot at pangamba lang ang nakilala nya. "Tell me... What is it?" Tanong nya ulit ritong sinimulang tuyuin ang luhang malayang naglalandas sa magkabila nitong pisngi.

Seconds and minutes passed but no words came out from him. She is dying worried because of Thaddeus silence.

"Thad naman..." Halos magmakaawa na sya sa paraan ng tono nya pero nanatili iyong walang bibinitawang salita. Ngumiti lang ito at walang pasabi syang niyakap. "W-why..?" Hindi nya naiwasang mautal nang manuyo ang lalamunan nya.

Thinking how tight of Thaddues embrace, how he cried loudly and how he tried to smile at her with those sadness and fear making her heart pierced. Ano bang nangyari? Bakit ayaw nitong magsalita?.

Umangat ang kamay nya't ginantihan ito nang yakap pagkatapos ay binigyan ng espasyo ang pagitan nila. Hinawakan nya ito sa magkabila nitong pisngi atsaka ito pinakatitigan. Fear is defeating most of the emosyon in his eyes.

Ngumiti sya kasabay ng luhang kumawala na rin sa mga mata nya bago tumingkayad at inabot ng mga labi nya ang mga labi ng binata. She can taste tears to his lips and it made her more worried about Thad.

When their lips finally separate to each they remained silent until Thaddues finally spoke.

"I love you Whiskey, nothing will change. Trust me, hold me, be with me, stick with me. Please I'm begging you..." He agian cried.

What is happening to him? Tanong nya sa sarili bago buong pusong tumango.

After that flashback Kimie finally knew what just Thaddues found out that time.

"Thaddues have a half-sister to his father and thinking that you're the only child of Miss. Kexhia Gutierrez who's the mother of Thaddeus half-sister then it is you" she closed her eyes hard trying to convinced herself that it was not real, then the investigator say the last 6 words which made her whole world collapsed.

"You're Thaddues Montegamo long lost sister"

A|N:
   Hope you guys read the next series.. love you all. Muah!

KyuT|A.A.