Epilogue

Gulf POV

Its been 2 years. Everything is fine except the fact that Mew's dad got sick. Everyone is worried about him especially my husband. Yeah, you heard it right. We're officially husbands now. The wedding happened on our 1st anniversary. Jan. 26, it's not the original date that we got together tho. We just both agreed to considered it as our anniversary since that day is both special to us. Because that is the day that we first meet again after a very long time.

Its my first day as his Attitude P. A.

Our wedding was so simple yet its elegant. We both wear a white tuxedo and he's the one who walk on the aisle with a flower bouquet. Until now I can't help but to laugh everytime I remember it. The people on the crowd seems to be shocked too as they stare at him with a wide open eyes. Maybe, they all think that it's me who will gonna do it.

"Gulf, stop teasing. We already agreed that you're the one whose gonna walk down the aisle and hold this flower bouquet. I even help to decorate this just for you." he is sulking and stomping his feet like a child. I just kept on laughing at him.

The thing is we had a bet that who kisses first will hold the bouquet. It happens the day before we got married. I told him that we must reserve our strength since we are getting married the next day after. But since he can't control of his hunger. He doesn't mind the bet and ravish my body all throughout the night like a cannibal. The ending is, he is sulking at our wedding while holding the flower bouquet and me on the other hand feels like my spinal cord is not on its usual place anymore. But still, that day is our most treasured day. Our wedding day.

______

"Gulf did you feed our child already?"

Mew asked me while I'm preparing the things that we will bring to the hospital. Since dad gets sick, me and Mew are the one who took care of him. He is still against me nothing change with that.

Actually, there are a lot of instances that he pours to me the porridge that I'm feeding to him. Just like before, I just let him be. I just passed ear to ear especially when he is throwing insults to me. Of course, Mew didn't know about that, neither my family. I never confessed to them. I don't want them to feel bad at all.

"I already feed our baby Chopper, don't worry na boo!" I shouted so he can here me on the other side.

Oh, before I forgot I want you guys to know Chopper, he is not literally a baby, he's a dog that we found on the street. He already got Mew's heart since the first time he saw him. He told me that he reminds me of him since we're both so round. I just let him be. We adopt the dog and treat it like our real baby. At first he doesn't like me, he keeps on barking me. To the point that I want to throw him out on our house. Another thing that I don't like about him before is, he's snatching my husbands attention. But after a couple of months he started to learn to like me and now Chopper is more clingy to me than my husband.

"Thanks mia (wifey)" I just rolled my eyes. Ever since we got married he always called me as wifey. Especially when we are on public places like Mall. He will purposely call me wifey. And everyone's attention will be on me. And I was like a dusk who just want to be blown away by the wind due to embarrassment. I just keep on throwing him a death glare telling him to stop doing that but he always does. So as time passes by I just became used to it that I'm not bothered anymore with people's judgemental stares to me.

What's so bad with being a bottom?

Smack! Mew kissed me. And back hugged me.

"What are you thinking wifey?"

"Nothing." I release from the hug and kiss him on the cheeks.

"Dad is waiting. Come on!" he just hummed in response still not letting go of my hand.

"What?" he pointed his lips. Hayst what a demanding hubby. I gave him a peck and he finally move. So, I'm the source of strength huh!

________

"Sorry were late dad." I immediately said an apology since we arrived. Mew just kept quiet beside me. Dad reach out for my hand. Me and Mew turn our gaze to each other shocked with dad's action.

"My son in law." he smiled straight at me. My heart melts instantly and a tear from my eyes starts to form. I've been waiting for this time for a long time ago.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that it tooks 2 years since I realized that my son pick the most handsome and kindest guy in the world." he continue. I can see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Thank you dad." a single tear drop on my face fall just after I utter those.

"If it's okay I want you guys to marry again." I turn my gaze to my hubby who is silently crying beside me. Hayyy such a crybaby.

"Why dad?" Mew finally speaks after being silent for a couple of minutes.

"When you guys get married I wasn't able to witness it. That's why I want you guys to get married again. Since I'm starting to regain my strength now, sooner or later I will be discharge, thanks to my son in law." he smiled lovingly to me again which I returned.

"As soon as I discharge. I'll prepare everything to your grand wedding. Everyone is invited." he said with an action. Which cause me and Mew to laugh. I didn't know that dad has this funny side too. I thought he only knows how to be mad, lol. We nodded in unison and we group hug.

Jan. 26 is really our lucky day.

~The End~

01-15-21- date ended

A/N:

Awww My Attitude P. A already reach its end. I hope I made you guys happy even a bit with this story. I will miss you all❤️

Sorry but I have to say goodbye for awhile. No worries I'll be back for a week or two, lol. The thing is I'm stuck between what I needed to do and wanted to do. If it's only me I'll just stay and write here as long as I want but I have to study too. I must not fail a subject haha. I cared a lot for my future. How can I help my future children meet their daddies in Thailand if I didn't study hard😆 that's all k bye.

Thanks to one of my reader turatorika for saying good luck to me. Hell yeah, I finished it today just like I planned.

Please stay for a long time with me, beautiful people❤️

Bayieee mwahhh😘

-Luna🌜