Chapter 7

Gulf POV

Now is the day. We will finally meet again, my greatest enemy. GAME ON. I can't help but to smirk everytime I remember those times when I used to bully him. He's older than me but I managed to bully him. I'm cool right? Of course, I am. I'm Grade 1 and he's on his 5th grade. I'm not actually a bad person, I'm friendly actually. I just hate him so I bully him and keep on accusing him as a mom's stealer which is indeed true.

I don't even regret what me and my friends  did to him before. The pain he inflicted to me is much more great. The bullying I did before is not yet enough for me. So now, I made up my mind. I will continue what I had started. But still, I'm thinking if he can recognize me? But I guess maybe not because we're still so young way back then. And me on the contrary will never forget him. How can I? I fucking hate him!

Mew POV

"mae, are you really sure that Gulf will be here? You said he will be here early. Its already 7 am." I ask worriedly.

"Are you that excited to meet my son Mew?" she chuckles.

"huh, what are you talking about mae, I'm not." damn! I know I'm blushing hard now.

"Don't worry he will be here. My son he just don't know the word punctuality that's why he always come up late." I just nodded.

"Mew are you interested in my boy?" she eyed me suspiciously

. "Noooo!" I utter nervously.

"Of course not mae, how can you say that. We're both man." I honestly stated.

"Mew you don't have to hide your sexuality to me anymore. I already noticed it ever since you were young. And about my son. If you have a crush on him or what I don't mind. Just promise me you won't make a move on him unless you both want it." I gulped hard, mae is so vulgar with his words.

" Of course mae, I won't. Mae, aren't you dissapointed with me? " he scrunched a face.

"Of course not Mew. Let's just say that I love you very much so I can't be angry with you." he winked at me.

"I really love you mae." I kissed her on the cheeks.

"mae, the truth is... I like your son since we were young." I nervously admitted.

"I know..." My eyes widen.

"You know mae?"

"yeah! But as you see my son is straight but who knows you can bend him." I choke with the apple that I just ate then she continues.

"You see I'm getting older now. If he will going to marry someone I will be happy if it's you." I smiled.

"mae, is this really for real? You aren't pranking me right?" mae laughed hard.

"Of course, I am pranking you! But if you managed to make him fall for you within a week as you planned. I won't meddle."

"You know my plan mae?" she laughed again.

"How can I not? You write it on your desk. Of course, I will see."

"Shia! I'm sorry mae." I rubbed my nape.

"let's stop talking about this already Mew.  My tummy is aching due to laughing now."

"you're making fun of my feelings mae."

"I'll pray for you." she laughed hard again.

After awhile we heard a horn from the gate.

Dug... Dug... Dug... Damn this heart. Calm down will you!

A/N:
OMG! Who's coming? 🤔
If you already know pls be quiet okay🤫