Chapter 15

Mew POV

After having some talks on the seashore. Me and Gulf came to our room to meet his parents so we can eat lunch together. The food are so good, very tasty. But Gulf keeps giving me the seafood on his plate. I just hide my smile seeing that he is taking care of me.

"I'm allergic to seafood." he whispered to me while continuously placing the seafoods on my plate.

"Ehem!" that's Gulf's father. Of course, he is allergic to this kind of scene. Tsk!

"Oiii, just eat. And mind your own business." that's mae who interjected. I smiled at least I have mae on my side.

"Mae, after we eat. Will go again. You guys enjoy yourselves." he turned his face and smiled to me while saying those. Damn! Why is he so pa fall!😆 Calm down my heart.

"Where are we going?" I ask Gulf almost whispering.

"Did you forgot? I invited you to go to bar later." I just made an 'ohhh' sound.

After a couple of minutes...

"I'm finished." Gulf said.

"I'm already finished too." I said to all and stand up on my seat. But....

"Oiii, where do you think you're going?" Gulf's dad raised an eyebrow to me.

"Ummm I'm just going to take a shower to get ready." I utter nervously.

"I hope we're clear about what I told you when we first met. I want a daughter in law." he stated with a devishly smile. I gulped hard.

"Don't listen to him." Gulf whispered to me and drag me away. Aow my poor heart. Somebody help!

_______

We're now here at the bar. It's very noisy and crowded as I expected. I just keep on staring out of nowhere. Gulf on the other hand, are busy chattering with those flirty girls. Hayst! If I just know that this will going to happen I won't agree to this.

"Hi."

A tall guy appears in front of me. I can't deny that he's cute too but not as cute as my Gulf, cause he's the cutest. I just smile thinly and nods at him as a response. After awhile, he sits beside me. I felt uncomfortable because he keeps on staring at me. So I turn my back at him. But he switch his chair so we're facing each other again. Damn! What does he want from me?

"Are you open for one night..."

"He's not." Gulf suddenly appear in front of us. I got goosebumps with his look. Is he angry? Not long after their staring contest. Gulf drag me outside the bar.

Gulf POV

The night was fun. As usual many girls are flirting with me. But my mood suddenly change from hot to sour when I saw a man that is obviously trying to flirt on my man.

I immediately got up from my seat, completely ignoring the girls around me and turn my focus only to him. I fume in anger even more when I heard that the guy is asking for one night stand?! Like really? Fuck him! I drag Mew out of that bar. I'm not in the mood anymore. Right now, we are just silently walking. He is following me from behind like someone who caught cheating by his wife.

"Hey, don't you dare be silent to me. Its you who cause the problem. If you didn't flirt with that guy. I'm still on the bar partying." I pretended to sulk. But the truth is I just want to start a conversation cause its getting awkward.

"Why am I not allowed?! Besides you are flirting with others too." he talked back to me. He sounded upset.

"Then go back their and continue flirting with your guy." I turn my back to him and started to walk away. I'm getting pissed. Why can't he understand my point.

"Okay then..." it causes me to turn my gaze back at him and frown. What the hell is he playing at.

"What are we Gulf?" I'm stunned with his sudden question.

"We're friends."

"See, we're just friends. But you're acting as a jealous bf." he rolled his eyes and walked back to where we came from.

I run a little and followed him. I grip his arm and he looked at me.

"Let's be boyfriends then, so I can have an authority to boss you around." His eyes widen in shock. Me on the other hand, feels like my heart stop beating at the moment. Damn! This is not the way of confession that I imagined.

A/N:

Hi it's been awhile. I hope we're all doing great. Happy New Year.

-Luna🌜