Chapter 13

Mew POV

After this week dad will be home. And that means I will be married but I won't let that happen. I love Gulf he is the only one that I'm going to marry. Right now, I'm on their home again. I continue visiting him everyday. My works I just let my secretary handle it for me, only if there are only important documents to be signed then I'll let her deliver it to my house. I just want to enjoy this week with Gulf cause next week will be a tough week for me cause I'm gonna meet my dad.

"Hey, aren't you working anymore? You are everyday here in our house." Gulf told me his head is resting on my lap.

"Ahmm. I still do. Why don't you want me here?" I pout.

"I didn't mean like that." he rolled his eyes.

"How about you? Why are you not working?"

"I'm a model. My job is not everyday. And you're lucky cause I'm all free this week." I got happy with what I heard and in an instant an idea pops up in my mind.

"Then how about we go on a vacation since we're both free." I told him excitedly. He eyed me immediately and I find that expression  cute.

"Vacation? Sounds good. But where?" I got more happier hearing that he's interested.

"Does this mean that you're agreeing?" I ask full of hope.

"Umm. It depends on the place." he chuckles.

"Ehem..." his dad interrupted us. Gulf immediately got up and sit straight.

"Hi Dad, come watch with us." Gulf told his father. He just keeps on glaring at us as if he wants to say something. I just smiled at him. I had a feeling that he doesn't like me just like Gulf from the beginning.

"You're going into a vacation?" Me and Gulf turn our gaze to each other.

"You heard us por?" Gulf ask his father.

"So you're going two alone. I won't agree. Will come with you." Gulf turn his gaze to me for the second time as if waiting for my response. I just smile and nodded.

"Good then. I'll pack now." he laughed devishly and leave us.

"Sorry about dad's behavior towards you. Actually I didn't know why he is like that." I chuckled.

"It's okay actually he reminded me of you when we first met. So childish." I laughed again. He punch my shoulders continuously with a pout. How cute.

"Who's childish? I'm not." he continue to pout. I just laughed at him and make him rest again on my lap. I brushed his hair with my hand. He is just smiling secretly maybe he's enjoying my touch.

_____

On Vacation... (Phuket)

After the day that we discussed about the vacation. I instantly settle everything so we can leave right away. On the plane our sitting arrangement is like this.

Gulf's father is in between us and mae is beside Gulf.

I already planned about leaning on Gulf's shoulder so I can rest for the rest of the trip. But I can't do that. And also everytime I turn to see Gulf his dad always glare at me and even purposely blocking my way. He pretends to tie his shoes, that he will stretch or anything. Just for me not to meet his sons eyes. I felt sad. I thought this will be fun but I think I'm wrong. I decided to text Gulf.

"Gulf I want to see you."
-Mew

Gulf immediately move his head to see me but his head immediately held by his father's hand and blocked me from seeing him again and again.

"Gulf don't move too much. Look straight you will have a stiff neck. Here, rest on my shoulders." why does his dad so cruel? I'm starting to get upset. Then, Gulf texted me.

"I'm sorry Mew. Dad is stubborn."
-Gulf

I just chuckled with his statement. Then, he text again.

"When we are already there let's escape from him 555😆 cause I also want them to have a quality time with mae."
-Gulf

I smiled ear to ear after reading the text. I'm being delusional but I think he's just making excuses. He wants to be with me also, I guess.

" Okay I love your idea 555😆 but I will tell this to mae so she will not get worried. "
-Mew

" No need. I already told her. You just texted me first but I'm the one who think of this first😝"
-Gulf

My smile even grew wider. I think I look like joker now. I turn my gaze to him but all I see is his hair that is patted by his dad while reading a newspaper.

" I don't know what to say. Very good maybe 555😆"
-Mew

" Of course who do you think I am"
-Gulf

"My Attitude P. A?🤭"
-Mew

"Enough of the teasing my dad is already peeking on my phone. Will talk again later🤫😘"
-Gulf

Is this true he just sent me a kissing emoji. Oh my god Gulf. Are you already flirting with me now? I want to stop myself from smiling but I just can't.

A/N:
Awiieee so sweet🤭 heart heart💞