Chapter 8

Gulf POV

I was welcomed by my loving mama. As usual, everytime we see each other she showered me with kisses and hug me so tight that I can't almost breathe. But after sometime he pinched my nose which makes it red. "mae, what's wrong?"

"what wrong my ass! You're late again!" she scolded me.

"I'm sorry mae, but you should be grateful to your handsome son. At least I come even if I don't really want to." she pinched my ears this time.

"Ouch mae! You're always brutal to me but very understanding to that special child." I lowered my voice. She pinched me again more harshly.

"Gulf you really want to pissed me, I already explained to you everything right? And when will you stop calling him special child he isn't." I just rolled my eyes.

"If he isn't, why are you still here with him."

"Gulf..."

"yeah mae, I'll stop now."

"Good, I'll introduce you to each other now." tsk!

Mew POV

I was just watching them while I'm leaning on the door. They are so loving I can really feel it. Can I make it? Can I be part of their family in the future? Damn! My dream is too high. I erase my thoughts as soon as I see them approaching me. Gulf is indeed perfect. And he is getting more and more handsome as soon as he gets nearer and nearer to me. Mae is indeed right, I will really faint.

Luckily he is busy bickering with his mom so he doesn't notice that I'm staring at him as soon as he got out of his car. "Ehem!" mae fakes a cough. Damn it! She's really having fun teasing me. "Sawadee krub!" I greeted him first. He doesn't respond after a couple of seconds so his mom eyed him. That's when he finally looked at me and bowed a little. "Sawadee." I smiled like a bulldog hearing his voice. We just keep on staring at each other so mae break the silence.

"I will go now boys. Gulf, be good okay. And Mew if Gulf did something bad to you call me immediately okay? So I can scold him for you." I laughed and just nodded. But of course even if Gulf will be rude to me I won't do that...She waves goodbye to us.

"Bye mae!" Gulf throwed me a death glare. Damn how can those beautiful eyes be that scary. Maybe she got angry because I called her mother "mae" I just bit my lip.

"Goodbye mae, take care! No worries I won't break our promise. I will take care of him. This will be the best week of his life." he utter those while eyeing me. Shia! I don't know if I should be happy with that or should I be scared.

"Okay, okay I believe you. I go now. Be good to each other okay." we both nodded.

I gesture him to enter my house. His just looking around so I decided to start a conversation. "Nice to meet you Gulf." he just ignored me and sit on the couch. I followed him and sit beside him. "Feel free to my house." I smiled at him and trying to be cheerful and friendly but he keeps on ignoring me. Shia! It hurts I felt heartbroken. I'm not starting yet but it seems he already declined me. Finally after some time he finally spoke to me. "Where's the kitchen?" I can't help but to grin. He will cook for me. "Come." I take him to the kitchen. I'm still smiling while watching him being busy.

"Can you leave?!" he sounded angry but I just shrugged it off.

"Why? Can I stay I want to learn how to cook. And you know mae... I mean your mae, she used to tell me that you cook as delicious as her that's why I'm being too excited to taste whatever you will cook." I smile widely.

"You know what I just lied to mae. I won't take care of you, what do you think of me crazy? I'm not special child like you. I will just cook for myself, if you don't know how then you should just order food since you have a lot of money right?" he smirk.

I just stare at him I felt like crying already because of his sentiments but I managed not to cry in front of him.

"And another thing if you want to tell this to mae then go ahead. Actually I can even help you to do that." I don't want to have a fight with him. He already hates me and he will hate me more if I fight back. So I just walk out and silently cry on my room.

After a couple of hours staying at my room. I finally walk out cause I'm really starving. I tried to search for him but he's nowhere to be found. I can't help but to worry. "Gulf! Gulf!..." I shouted. "Why?" I heard him from behind. "Ah nothing. I just got worried  about you." he laughed at me. "Really you're worried about me? I never thought that you are a good joker. You don't need to be worried about me. I grew up without my mom so I can do anything by myself. Its you who must get worried of yourself because you're stupid." and that's it I can't control my tears anymore. So I cried.

" Gulf I understand where you are coming. I'm really sorry. Please..." he shook his head.

" I don't want to hear anything from you. What is done is already done. You can't change anything now. Just go away will you? Can you do that for me. It will make me happier being away with you. " I nodded.

" What do you want me to do to at least lessens your anger towards me? " I still managed to be calm even though I'm on the edge of breaking down.

" Nothing. " and then he walks out of the house maybe will go partying and bang some hot girls. I cried harder while leaning my body to the couch." I don't know what to do anymore. "

A/N:
I pity Mew but I understand Gulf too. Please love each other already so I won't be sad anymore🥺