Chapter 3

Mew POV

"mae, I'll be alright. You should go now. Your family is waiting for you." I try to convince mae because honestly, I felt guilt. Its like a fate that everytime she needs to go home. I suddenly get sick. I'm now wondering maybe his family misinterpreting me on doing it on purpose. But I didn't, I swear.

"it's okay Mew, my babie already called me. I already told him that I can't make it today. He's stubborn as I told you but I know he understands. I'll just make it up to them. Don't feel guilty na na na." She chuckles.

"I'm really sorry mae." she patted my head.

"don't think too much. I love you Mew, you're like my son. So of course, I will take care of you." I hugged mae. She really make me feel loved. How I wish to be part of their family.

Speaking of being sick, I remembered before I was hurt because I was bullied by my schoolmates. They are younger than me but they managed to bully me. They team up against me that's why. I got bullied probably because I'm studious and doesnt have friends. I distant myself from others. Although my mae always encourage me to make friends I didn't dare to do so. Good thing my older sister goes on same school as me so at least I have someone to talked to aside from mae.

This bullying happened a long time ago but I just can't forget it. And that's because of a certain person. I don't get tha chance to know his name or anything about him. But I can recognize him if we met by chance. Of course, I can recognize my future wife. He's features are exactly like this: small pair of eyes, long and tall nose, chubby cheeks, round face and plump and kissable lips. In short, he's the embodiment of the word perfect. Honestly, I'm wondering how does he look by now maybe he's more handsome than I imagine. He's the only person that I got attracted to. Love at first bully? I guess. Lol I'm crazy.

After that incident, I always watch him secretly from a far. I'm thinking how stupid I am before. I didn't even know his name. I know nothing about him.  But I understand at some point. How can I make a move on him. Knowing that his straight and a campus crush as well. Many girls and boys are trying to hit on him even our seniors. And what a cruel twist of fate when I'm on my 6th grade my family move to another town in Bangkok and decided to stay in one of our property there. Because of that, I also transfer to other school and I never got the chance to see him again.

My mae used to tell me that he has a son going to same school as me. Actually, she always wanted to introduce us to each other but I always refuse. I'm afraid, I know that he hates me because he's probably thinking that I'm a mom's stealer which is true in some point. Luckily mae, understand me but laughed at my reason too. She always say that I'm just too smart so I always overthink.

This is quite impossible. But I do wish that fate will bring him to me. And if that happens, I won't missed the chance anymore. I will surely make everything to make him fall for me.

A/N:
Hayieee what do you think of this chapter? :-)