Part One

Introduction - the beginning of an end

my name is rei, i have long black hair, with almost grey eyes with a hint of green, all though i always thought my eyes were weird they didn't look normal like my mothers they looked like a snakes eyes when i got mad i felt like a freak but my dad...

my name is rei, i have long black hair, with almost grey eyes with a hint of green, all though i always thought my eyes were weird they didn't look normal like my mothers they looked like a snakes eyes when i got mad i felt like a freak but my dad reassured me it was normal, i had a fair complexion , with a small mole right under my left eye. i possess many jutsu's for my young age. my father has taught me 3 basic nature transformations, genjutsu which is my favorite ,  also advanced at my chakra control.

       I was training in the room, i heard them fighting again. my mother and father never really got along. i knew my father didn't care for my mother but only tolerated her for my benefit. although this time their fighting gave me an off feeling.

       I heard my mother screaming, i quickly ran to the doorway watching, because i knew if i intervened with my father everything would go wrong. he was always crazy, so fixated on my powers and not me. he trained me like his life depended on it.

        He possessed many jutsus, even some forbidden ones. he taught me many of them of course i could never master all of them but deep down i knew he was never truly satisfied with me.

        He was the only one i couldn't beat, he was so powerful it scared me. i used to look up to him, i've never regretted anything more. that day he killed my mother, with the most evil look in his eyes. he looked soulless. like he didn't care what he was doing, as if it was nothing to him.

         i ran to my room quietly and grabbed my basket, putting my things in it with the noise of faint screams in the back. my heart raced while the pounding only got louder and louder, while my vision kept going black then coming back to me. i heard the begging of my mother for her life. tears ran down my face, i was terrified, wondering if he'd kill me next. i ran and left our underground house for the first time in my life. i was only ever allowed to be in the forest where we would train day and night.

      i cried as i felt guilty for leaving, why didn't i help her? maybe i could've stopped him but instead i chose to run from him.

      but it was too late for my whining, all i know is that i never wanted to see him again.

1 year later

        i've been traveling as far as i could for the past year, traveling from village to village. he didn't even look for me, it seems as if he never even cared for me. he was dead to me now but i've finally found a promising village for the future, the hidden leaf village. i looked down upon the village, observing the beautiful buildings, i spotted where the hokage stayed. i looked to my left and noticed a boy around the same age as me looking at the view of konoha, as we made eye contact i gave him a small smile and he returned the look of discontentment on his face.

       after crossing paths with the strange boy i made my way to the home of the hokage. after a couple of knocks, the door was soon opened by a old man. it was the hokage. i spoke to him asking to be allowed to stay in the village, he questioned me but soon gave me a place to stay. before i had walked out he asked me this.

        "may i ask why you're alone"  my heart dropped just thinking about it. " to be honest with you, i left my father after witnessing him murdering my mother. through my travels i've heard about the hidden leaf village and their excellent ninjas, that's why i came here" i said as i looked down. he looked at me as if he knew something i didn't. "very well, welcome to the village. you'll start at the academy tomorrow, even though graduation is in a couple days we'll test your ability and knowledge to see if you will pass" the old man said. i once again thanked him, and left.

      i made my way through the village, it was big and crowded. although very peaceful. i made my way to my new home in this fairly sized apartment complex.

      i can finally become a real ninja, i will surpass my father. i'm almost getting nervous to be around other kids my age. i've never went to school before or just interacted with kids for longer than 5 minutes. my father never really brought people over, unless it was to test my abilities or to take to his rooms, although he never really let me in them. but there's no use in getting nervous i don't really need to be friends with any of them. i'm here for one thing and one thing only, to become strong.