Part Three

Beginning of Ino-Shika-Cho-Rei

           i woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping outside

i woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping outside. i then soon got ready for today and walked to the academy alone this time. today was the day to put my skills to the test. what if i embarrass myself? what if i'm not as good anymore? but i know only doubting myself won't do anything.

i walked into the room and all we had to do was the transformation jutsu. and they were making me take a test to test what i know since i'm new and that would decide if i graduated. i did the transformation very easily, my father taught me this when i was very young so it was pretty easy and barely affected any of my chakra when i did it. now all i have to do was do the written test. the teacher took me into the class room and watched as i did it. i finished in about 10 minutes. he graded it in front of me and i didn't get one wrong.

i was actually proud of myself. " i have to say i'm surprised, you did the transformation jutsu like it was nothing and nailed the test good job rei" iruka sensai said and handed me the head band with a smile i took it and returned the favor. i walked through the door and was greeted by children with their parents. they were all proud, i missed my mother.

i saw from a distance a sad naruto sitting on swing. i walked towards him and he said "oh you passed too" so i'm guessing he didn't pass. he looked beaten it made me sad for him. "it's okay naruto you got this, i believe in you. remember you're gonna be hokage you'll get this down by no time" i said with a real smile.

Naruto's face lit up and gave me a smile "thank you rei, i have to go do something very important" and ran off. i yelled out "bye naruto!" i waved to him as he got further.

a day later

i yawned as the light shined threw my window. it was time for school. i did my usual morning routine and walked threw my door and headed to school. i walked threw the door and saw something very unusual. naruto and sasuke were in each others faces. my eyes widened as naruto lost balance because of and fell right into sasukes face, making narutos lips touch sasukes. all the girls gasped and got angry very quickly.

right when sakura and those girls was about to beat naruto i said "don't touch him, it was clearly an accident " i said in a bored tone. "or what he just kissed susake?! look you just got here and you think you can just boss us around." sakura said for some reason this made me mad, having to repeat myself. i felt myself getting angry i looked up at her and she looked almost frightened and i think i knew why. my eyes had the slit in them. she just sat back in her chair as i walked back to mine.

great now anyone who saw that is gonna think i'm some sort of freak. iruka sensai came in and started explaining what was gonna happen and how we were gonna be put in groups of three. i sure hope i'm in narutos group, he's the only person i've talked to so far.

"Squad 7: Naruto Uzumaki, Saukara Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha" iruka sensai said. well i guess i'll be in a group with people i don't know. "Squad 8: Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame". "Squad 10: Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, Choji  Akimichi and Rei" i looked over to the girl with a long blonde ponytail, she was really pretty, the boy with his hair in a ponytail as well, lastly my eyes laid on the boy he sat there rubbing his stomach he seemed sweet

"after lunch you'll meet your new jonin teachers, until then class dismissed" he said. i got up and didn't really know what to do, i guess i could ask naruto if he wants to eat lunch together but he'll probably be eating lunch with his squad so i decided not to. i walked out of the building, the spot with shade called my name. i sat there by myself as i observed my surroundings

i saw the girl with pink hair looking around as if she was searching for someone, soon naruto came behind her "hey saukra, since were on the same group i was thinking we can eat lunch together and get to know eachother" he said with the biggest smile as usual.

the girls reply was rather insulting to the shorter boy "why would i eat lunch with you how could that thought even cross your mind" she said closing her fists. "but we're in the same group so you know i just thought-" she cut him off by saying "naruto you're annoying" as she turned around searching for sasuke leaving a sad naruto behind

poor boy, why was everyone so mean to him all the time? he soon walked away and i just laid back on the tree eating my lunch. i missed my mother, i never understood why he did it and why he never came looking for me. although my father was always doing stuff the time he was around he would train me, it's like that's all he cared about.

but i shouldn't keep only thinking about it, my sadness only turns into anger. i needed to go meet with our new sensei his name was Asuma Sarutobi. i walked into the room as ino, choji and shikamaru say there, soon asuma walked in. he asked us to state our names.

" you with the blonde hair start" he looked over to the girl with long hair and blue eyes. " my name is Ino Yamanaka". the mans eyes shifted towards me signaling that it was my turn. "Rei" i said fiddling with my hands. "Shikamaru Nara" he said with his arms crossed over his chest, he looked out of it annoyed almost. lastly his eyes narrowed down to the other boy, "choji"

" Well first we're going to be doing a survival test" the teached explained. we all sat and listened to what he had to say with no interruptions. He told us to meet him at noon tomorrow. he soon dismissed us, we got up and walked away. it would be a good time to make a friend at least, ino looked like a nice girl i guess i could talk to her?

"i really love your hair" i said smiling as i complimented her. she turned back with a genuine smile, "do you actually? thank you, i love yours as well! you're new to the village right?" she asked as we walked side by side. "yeah i actually got here a couple days ago, just in time before the graduation" i said with a chuckle.

"you must be really good, you know since you came the day before graduation and still passed" she said complementing us. she seemed like a nice girl, like she could be a good friend. "well i'm okay i guess" i said and we both laughed. "well i go this way see you tomorrow rei!" she said with a small wave and a smile. i just smiled back as we parted ways.

i soon arrived to the apartment building as i saw a boy around my age coming in the same one. with his back turned on me i could only see his blue shirt and white shorts and his hair from the back. i will admit, it did look quiet funny. i let out a small laugh as i walked to my apartment door.

i walked in and got ready for bed, i plopped myself on the bed as i let out a sigh. i laid on my side looking out the window, admiring the stars as i soon began to fall asleep.