Part Seven

The forest of Death

         i made my way to the scene of the second exam, it looked pretty intimidating

i made my way to the scene of the second exam, it looked pretty intimidating. which was fitting since they called it the forest of death. i mean who would really step foot in there willingly?

" this whole place completely creeps me out" sakura said with a eery look on her face, which was true i felt a familiar presence giving me chills throughout my entire body. " it should they call it the forest of death for a reason and soon you'll realize why." she said with a grin.

        soon her smile cut disappeared as naruto mocked her last sentence. "you're not gonna scare me away! i can handle anything!" said the boy. " looks like we got ourselves a tough guy!" she said while throwing a kunai, just close enough to slice narutos cheek, as the blood began to drip the short haired woman said "tough guys like you usually leave their blood all over this forest".

       a strange woman stood behind the two with the kunai wrapped around her tongue looking as creepy as ever. "i was just returning your knife" the long haired woman said. i grabbed my neck as i felt this familiar presence. could it be him? the tongue seemed oddly familiar reminding me of my father. "why thank you, but i really don't recommend you stand this close behind me if you wish to reach a premature end" she said.

       "my pardon with the sight of blood i guess i just got too excited" the woman said as she walked back to her original place. everyone had a disturbed look on their face, rightfully so. the proctor ordered naruto to pass the consent forms out, while he did that she continued with the objective and the terrain.

        "the test consists of an anything goes battle to get your hands on these scrolls! you'll be fighting to get both a heaven and earth scroll. there are 26 teams. 13 teams will be going after the heaven scroll while the other half is going for the earth scrolls"

      so the objective was to have all of your teammates get each scroll and make it to the tower in 5 days. " there are man eating beasts and poisonous plants in there" kabuto remarked. 

     as every team spread out after returning their forms in exchange for a scroll, i sat with ino and shikamaru. after receiving our scroll we waited patiently by gate 27. "god the people here all give me the creeps i mean did you see the woman?" ino asked me, i gave her a small laugh followed by "totally but i think our team will be fine"

    "the test begins now!" as the gates bursted open, as we walked through the gates we heard someone coming. shikamaru quickly pushed us into the bushes as we saw a group of three look around before sprinting off. "honestly this whole thing is such a drag, i think we should just hide when we hear someone and only fight if necessary" shikamaru complained. honestly it didn't sound too bad though, we all just nodded our heads agreeing with the plan.