Part Five

sasuke vs rei

      "stating now" the girl said with a grin, the boy threw knives at her as she dogged them

      "stating now" the girl said with a grin, the boy threw knives at her as she dogged them. she didn't want to put him in any physical or mental damage. with her hallucination jutsu she could control what happened in this jutsu, she could put his whole family in there calling for him as they were being murdered by their own blood.

      But she knew that was cruel. she decided she would try hand to hand combat first to test some of his skills. she began to throw knifes, knowing she wasn't really gonna try and hit him. the boy began to dodge them. she observed his movement, it was pretty good he was fast she thought to herself. he threw kunais back at the black haired girl as she threw hers back, hitting his.

         " this is getting boring" the girl said with a girl as she started her hand movements. His eyes widened as he saw her doing a jutsu he didnt really recognize. soon his surroundings became white. she decided she would only put creatures that could easily swallow him alive. in her justu she could choose whether she wanted to be seen or not but not being seen would burn more chakra.

Huge animals appeared as rei and her two clones stood in the middle of everything. he eyes became bigger as he began to panic. not knowing what his plan would be. the snakes came slithering towards him as he threw knives killing some. violet came walking towards him but keeping her distance. "what is this" he asked as he threw the knives trying to defend himself from the creatures coming towards him.

         The girl began to throw knives at him non-stop as he dogged them bumping into a tree which he didn't know was there because everything was a bright white. his eyes began to go black as his head was hit too hard. the black eyed boy struggling to get up, everything soon went black as he heard a giggle.

Rei's pov

         I saw him jump into a tree as he hit his head too hard to be conscious. he of course tired to get back up as struggled but he passed out. i stopped the hallucination jutsu as i walked over to the boy. his head was bleeding. i sighed as i went into my bag, to find a new cloth. i then lifted his head up as i undid his headband. i cleaned his wound up as he laid there peacefully. his eyes closed as he laid on his back. i grabbed my water as i drenched it with water and put it on his forehead.

        I laid my back on the tree as i drank my water. i rested my eyes as i waited for him to wake up. as 15 minutes passed i looked over at the black haired boy as his hand reached over to his head as his eyes fluttered open. "you're finally awake, you know i actually expected more of a challenge from you" i said dangling his headband in his face, indicating that i had won. he rolled his eyes as he remembered what had happened. "i didn't expect that from you but don't get too full of yourself now that i know you won't win again" he scoffed as he took the rag off of his head.

Third Person Pov

         The boy couldn't decide if he should thank the girl for helping him, he didn't wanna come off as weak more than he already has. he decided we would just make conversation. "so you're in group 10 right?" he said looking up at the sky. the girl replied with "yeah we're gonna get missions assigned to us tomorrow. you're in narutos group right?" the girl said as she brushed her hair out of her face. "yeah we're actually getting assigned missions to us tomorrow as well".

        "you should probably stop training and go eat something" she said with a smile as she looked at the boy. he looked up at the girl not expecting for her to be looking at him, his eyes quickly moved down to his hands. "don't tell me what to do" he said nonchalantly.

         she rolled her eyes at the stubborn boy "here you can have this, i'm gonna go home now" the girl said as threw the water bottle she had to the boy. she got up and dusted herself off as she grabbed her back and threw it over her shoulder.

        He looked at her as she wasn't paying attention to him. he sighed as he laid back on the ground, he was taken back from the girls power. although he wasn't gonna let him get to him next time. he questioned what else the girl could do.

        Rei soon became hungry as she came closer to the ramen restaurant her and naruto had went to. she walked in as she saw the boy with the blonde hair eating ramen with 7 bowls next to him. he could sure eat the girl thought as she giggled to herself. "hey naruto!" she said enthusiastically as the black haired girl sat down next to the boy.

         He looked up to see who was calling him with a mouth full of ramen, he gave a smile as the noodles hung out of his mouth. "hey rei! what are you doing here?" he asked as he finally swallowed his food."oh nothing, just stalking you" she said with a serious face as the clueless boys eyes widened "i'm only joking naruto, i came here to eat ramen of course" she said with a chuckle as he joined in.

"hey what time is it?!" the boy asked as his head shot towards her. "it's 8:30" she said as she ordered food. "i'll see you later rei!" the blue eyed boy said with a grin as he ran off. she waited patiently for her food, until she finally got it and ate it quickly. it was already nine and she knew she should head home now considering it was getting late.

The girl paid for her food, she walked out of the store. she walked home as she studied the buildings around her. she actually liked it here, she at peace. she soon arrived to her building as she saw the boy from earlier there too. "done training" she said with a little laugh, trying to be nice and make conversation with the lonely boy.

            The boy looked up at the girl, "are you following me or something?" he said. the girl rolled her eyes as this kinda made her mad. who does he think she is she thought. "don't get ahead of yourself, not everyone here has a crush on you. you really aren't all that" the girl scoffed as she walked into her apartment door. the black eyed boy realized she lived there as well.

The girl sighed as she got ready for bed, throwing herself onto her bed. she soon fell to sleep as the time only became later.