❝Chapter 1❞

Y/N's POV~

Here I am, running like a crazy person you know why because I am late. Then I suddenly stop. If I am already late then why waste my energy, I calmed my a*s down and started to walk towards the classroom. I enter the classroom and my annoying teacher looked at me and scoffed.

Mrs Kang: ms y/n you are late.

Y/N: yeah, I know,

She looked at me for a second and glared at me. Then said,

Mrs Kang: if you know, then why are still late?!

Y/N: will you slow down your annoying voice? I knew I was late then why hurry because I know if I would come here running then too you would have given me detention, Wouldn't you?

Mrs Kang: okay, so detention for you ms y/n!

Y/N: Yeah yeah I know now shut the f*ck up will ya?

With that, I went to sit beside my friends or should I say, cousins? We all six are very good friends and siblings. They are so caring and kind of protective over me, I don't even know why? sometimes it's ok, but sometimes they are extreme.

Beomgyu: that was savage y/n,

He said from my left side, and pat my head like I am some kid. I pushed his hand away.

Y/N: yeah I know, but don't f*cking do that.

Soobin: y/n you should respect her, she is our teacher.

He said from my right side and glared at me. Okay, he can be so scary sometimes.

Y/N: oh come on oppa, how can you support that annoying b*tch over your sister?

Beomgyu: yeah hyung, you should be supporting your kid, y/n.

Soobin: oh shut up both of you and respect her, learn to respect people who deserve it.

Y/N: I will never respect that old b*tch. She scolds me every time without a reason. That's why I sometimes snap at her. She-

I said with a cold and rude tone only to get a harsh smack on my head.

Y/N: ouch oppa that hurts.

I said while rubbing the back of my head then I saw everyone looking at me. I shot them a death glare and they continue doing what they were doing.

Y/N: can't they mind their own business?

I whispered to myself and I heard Beomgyu giggling I shot him a glare at him so he shut up. Then I continued listening to the teacher.

TIME SKIP~

We all four are in the hallway, after school. Kinda they are bullying me while waiting for Soobin oppa and Yeonjun oppa.

Taehyun: so y/n, don't forget to do your homework, ok?

Y/N: don't tell me what to do. Mind your homework, I wasn't the one who got scolded by the teacher and told me not to tell oppas, or someone would be dead.

Taehyun: YAH!!

Huening: yeah yeah, hyung you got scolded last time.

Beomgyu: weren't you with him??

Huening: oh-uh-...

Beomgyu: weren't you?

Taehyun: of course, he was.