❝Chapter 20❞

Y/N's POV~

???: y/n wake up.

Y/N: hm

???: Y/N, it is already 7:00 P. M. Get up.

My eyes shot open and I looked at the clock on my nightstand. I then turn my head around and saw Jimin oppa.
I noticed I am in my bed, huh?

Y/N: oppa, who carried me?

Jimin: Namjoon hyung did.

Y/N: he said he will wake me up, but he didn't.

Jimin: you weren't waking up Little devil so he had to carry you.

Y/N: Why are you calling me devil?

Jimin: because you are, so?

Y/N: nothing, go out your 'devil' wants to take shower.

Jimin: yeah yeah, I will go and Jin hyung told me to say don't go back to sleep and do your project you have to submit it tomorrow.

Y/N: Yeah sure I won't go back to sleep and proje-HOLY SH*T!! I don't know a single sh*t about that project.

Jimin: "I know so I already told Namjoon to help you and he will guide you and Jungkook have to do it by yourself." This also Jin hyung told me to tell you.

Y/N: ok oppa, thank you, now go out.

Jimin: ok, I am going.

He said and left my room I took my lazy a*s to shower and took a quick shower and went to Joon oppa's room. And he explained to me what to do in the project and how to do it.

RM: ok y/n, only this much you have to do in the project. After dinner, you and Jungkook have to do it by yourself, got it?

Y/N: yes oppa. Thank you for your help.

RM: no problem, sis.

He said and we heard a knock on the door. "Come in." Namjoon oppa said and a maid came in bowed and said.

Maid: Master, Master Jin send me to call you both for dinner, 10 minutes till then dinner will be ready.

RM: ok, you can go. We are coming.

He said and the maid bowed and left us alone. He then turn to me and said.

RM: let's go, shall we?

Y/N: of course. Maths makes me tired.

I heard him chuckle and I groan and I started collecting my books and things from the table and picking the things up and Namjoon oppa said.

RM: y/n, keep the things in your room and then go downstairs and I will be downstairs in a while, hm?

Y/N: ok oppa, thanks again.

RM: it's alright.

He said and we both parted our ways I went to my room and put my things on the table and then I went downstairs to eat as I am already hungry. As I reach just I saw Kook, Minnie and Tae oppa and no one maybe others are coming soon. As Tae oppa and Jimin oppa notice me, they smile and I smile back. I went and sat beside Jungkook oppa.

Y/N: hey Jungkook,

Jungkook: You know lil sis, you were so f*cking heavy Namjoon hyung was almost got squeezed when he carried you.