❝Chapter 8❞

Y/N's POV~

In 2 minutes I saw Jin oppa and he look...really mad...really angry...means really mad. You got yourself in huge trouble y/n.

Y/N: oppa, are you mad at me?

Jin: JUST F*CKING CALL HER!

He yelled and I flinched oh y/n you are dead. You may rest in peace y/n. I turn and walk towards the classroom and entered the classroom's door with a loud thud.

Y/N: grey hair b*tch.

I said gaining everyone's attention.

Y/N: my brother is here.

She looked at me and smirk then walked out and Jin oppa was in her office, please Jin oppa doesn't yell at me in front of her, I walked behind her and we reach her office. She went to sit and she looked at Jin oppa and she was shocked she immediately stand up and bowed to him. Why??!!

GHB: Mr Seokjin? Y-you are her b-brother?

She looked terrified, but why? does she know him? How? I thought I was the only one. Oh, I have so many questions I need to ask him.

Jin: yeah I am her brother, any problem?

GHB: No Mr Seokjin.

Jin: hmm, now tell me, what did you say to MY sister that she yelled at you in front of the whole class.

I was shocked by what he said. I thought he was mad at me but he was mad at her, love you oppa, you are the best!

GHB: no Mr Jin, she doesn't know how to respect teachers or elders. She yelled at me for no reason in front of the whole class.

I looked down, maybe she is right I needed to control my temper, I feel Jin oppa's glare. I looked up oh my he is mad. He clenched his fist and looked at grey hair b*tch.

Jin: so she is right, you are grey hair b*tch, I can fire you right now, so tell me before I do that.

He said as I looked at him shocked, he means they are F*CKING OWNER OF THIS SCHOOL!! I screamed in my mind.

GHB: WHAT? YOU CAN'T FIRE ME LIKE THAT!

Jin: of course, I can fire you and I am firing you. But first, sis tell me, what did she do?

GHB: no don't do that? Please Mr Kim!

He ignored her and looked at me and motioned me to speak I told him every single detail he clenched his jaw and slam the table making both of us flinch

Jin: JUST PACK YOUR THINGS AND GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE, YOU ARE FIRED AND YOUR DAUGHTER IS EXPELLED. GET OUT BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT!

She cried and left the cabin and I turned to Jin oppa and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

Y/N: thank you so much oppa.

Jin: it's nothing sis, Jungkook was also asking for ages, but I thought that he is just trying to get rid of her. But today she crossed the limit.

Y/N: OH MY GOD!! You guys are the owner of this school?

Jin: yes, and don't ask me if only we are, yeah? You are too, you are also one of owner of the school.

Y/N: thank you so much oppa, but it is alright. And that's why Jungkook always bunk the classes and no one says anything to him.

Jin: WHAT? Jungkook bunked classes?