❝Chapter 32❞

Y/N's POV~

I reach Blackpink's dorm and ring the doorbell and I heard a "coming" from Jisoo unnie. I smiled as I thought about my date tomorrow. I waited until Jisoo unnie opened the door. We both smiled at each other and she motioned me to come in and I did then sat on the couch.

Y/N: unnie, is Lisa unnie ready?

Jisoo: she is going shopping with her boyfriend, so she will take time to get ready.

Y/N: but we aren't going on her date. It's mine.

Jisoo: but still, Bambam is going to be there.

Y/N: ugh—

Jisoo: here eat this.

She pointed at chocolate cookies on the tray on the table in front of the sofa. My mouth watered I just love her cookies.

Y/N: you made it?

Jisoo: yeah and Jennie is making chocolate pancakes, just for you.

Y/N: why-oh, because Lisa unnie is going to take time. You wanna make me busy?

Jisoo: um...yeah.

Y/N: unnie, we needed to leave before 5.

Jisoo: I know, but she doesn't listen.

Y/N: oh god!

She chuckled and I started to eat. I was about to speak but I was cut off by a sound, notification. Means I got a text from someone. I picked up my phone and a smile made way through my lips as I saw it was from Eunwoo. I looked at Jisoo unnie, she smirked. I ignored her and opened the text.

Text~~

Eunu💘: kiddo, where are you, me and Bambam are already here 🤗

Kiddo💞: We will take some time Eunu, we are still at home ☹

Eunu💘: WHAT?🤯 You still didn't leave? Bambam is going crazy to meet Lisa 🤧

Y/N: I understand, she has been getting ready to meet him, for the last one hour 😒

Eunu💘: ok then, Bambam is saying he is coming to her home.

Kiddo💞: No. Don't let him come, we are leaving right away 😌

Eunu💘: ok see you soon.

End of Text~~

I sighed. We need to leave soon or Bambam will come here. Wait-Idea. I smirked more like an evil smirk. I took a deep breath and.

Y/N: LISA UNNIE!! COME FAST, BAMBAM IS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME!! IF YOU DON'T COME TO NOW, I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE AND THEN YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO HUG HIM, TOUCH HIM, KISS HIM, F-

Lisa: I AM HERE!

I knew this will work. I smirk when I saw her coming down with a red face. But indeed, she is looking beautiful. Of course, she took so much time.