❝Chapter 18❞

Y/N's POV~

We both started going through the crowd, then after some struggle, we finally reach near the noticeboard and saw what it was. I am shocked, I don't know how to feel I am happy and shocked and surprised. I saw a note that says Tzuyu is suspended and so many pics of Tzuyu with all the boys who f*ck her, what? I don't know how to feel anymore.

I know very well who did this. Jungkook did this as his revenge. Me and Lisa unnie look at each other and smile and went to the crowd. And we went straight to the cafeteria. But I didn't see BTS. I wanted to say thank you to them. Hmph!! I sigh and sat down in our regular place and started talking about the things we all saw on the noticeboard, While eating.

Time skip~~
After school~~

After school ended I was walking toward the limo and saw all of them but not Jungkook. Where is he? When I need him he is not here.

Y/N: hey guys.

BTS(except Jk): hey y/n.

Y/N: Where is Jungkook?

???: did you again say it because you wanted to find me, huh?

Y/N: yes. You paste those pictures, right?

Jungkook: ...y-yeah,

Y/N: why are you shuttering? What happened?

Jungkook: I-I...

Y/N: leave it, thanks a lot.

Jin: what pictures?

Taehyung: you don't know hyung?

Jin: No. That's why I asked which pictures?

Jimin: you didn't ask him, Jungkook?

Jungkook: n-no h-hyung, I am s-sorry. I forgot.

Jin: you forgot? first, tell me, what did you paste huh? On the school's noticeboard?

Jungkook: I-I... h-hyung-

Jin: just tell me, Jungkook!

Jungkook: o-ok hyung, I have pictures of the notice board. I will show you.

He said and handed him his phone and Jin oppa's face turned emotionless and blank. I don't think he did something wrong. I support him. But if he knew Jin Oppa will be mad at him then he should have just asked. I don't think he will say no.

Jin: we need to talk about this Jungkook.

Jungkook: o-ok hyung.

Jin: go and sit now. We are already late.

He said and we four nodded our heads and get inside and sat down. I sat beside Jungkook and after some time he came close to my ear and whispered to me.

Jungkook: Lil sis, do you think I did something wrong?

Y/N: No not at all. I don't think you did something wrong. I support you.

Jungkook: thanks, Lil sis.

Y/N: it's nothing, Oppa.

Jungkook: well sis, if you are comfortable tell us about your dad when you left in the morning.

Y/N: ok, I am fine with it.

I said and now I can feel all the attention of 7 pairs of eyes on me.