❝Chapter 5❞

Y/N's POV~

???: hey, going somewhere, Lil sis??

I turned around and froze. Ughhh I wanted to cry so bad. Just kill me already. I am done with this. I looked at him and spoke,

Y/N: what is it Jungkook?

Jungkook: first it's Oppa for you, and we are going to class together.

Y/N: WHAT? but I don't want it.

Jungkook: I am not asking you I am telling you and if you don't agree then you will sit with me every day, in all lectures and even at the lunch.

Y/N: ugh! Why are you doing that?

Jungkook: why can't I? I want to spend some time with my soon-to-be sister.

I sigh finding arguing stupid also I can't do anything to him. He walks like he owns the school.

Y/N: okay, fine...oppa.

Jungkook: good, let's go.

He took my hand and started walking or should I say dragging me. We are late because of his sh*ts. We reached the classroom and everyone even the class president looked at us, but she didn't say anything. I saw girls glaring at me which made me scoff.

Y/N: what?

I asked coldly, while those girls continued their work. I can't with them what is wrong with those girls?

Boy7: y/n is he your boyfriend?

Y/N: WHAT? HE? MY boyfriend? Lol!!

Girl16: then why are you with Jungkook oppa?

Jungkook: we don't need to answer your question.

Y/N: Jungkook let go, please. They are all glaring at me.

He turned around and give me a death glare with an angry look. I can't with him, I am so totally done. I gulped before murmuring a small.

Y/N: sorry o-oppa.

He smiled. HOW THE F*CK HE CAN CHANGE HIS MOOD SO FAST?! Is he even real?!!

Jungkook: I forgive you but no you will sit with me until the teacher come and change our seats.

Y/N: okay...I guess.

He took me to an empty seat and we sat down. I was comfortable with Jungkook but not with the glares girls were giving me and how many times can I tell them to stop. Then the teacher came inside.

Mr Shin: I am sorry students, I am late.

He apologized and bowed to us. The whole class started telling him that it was okay.

Mr shin: so today, I am changing your seats.

He said and looked at all of us and then Jungkook and Me. He looked at Jungkook and nervously shifted his seat. What's with him?? He took a deep breath and said.

Mr Shin: so pairs are girl1 and girl3, boy7 and girl6, boy18 and boy5 and Jungkook and y/n and.........so on.

WHAT??!! ME AND JUNGKOOK TOGETHER?? You know Jungkook is not even concentrating in class he is just busy on his phone pfft. And even the teacher was not telling him anything. I was in my thoughts until he spoke.

Jungkook: so Lil sis do you have a boyfriend?

Y/N: I said stop calling me Lil sis and why do you even give a f*ck if I have a boyfriend?