❝Chapter 13❞

Y/N POV~~

Y/N: where are the others?

Taehyung: they went to school because they never disobey Jin hyung as you do.

Y/N: then why are you here?

F*ck! What is wrong with you y/n? What are you doing, like always you do something without thinking but today seems like your body and words are not in your control.

Taehyung: huh?...you will see, you are already in trouble and what are you saying will just make it worse. Now sit. Sometimes, it's good to obey without arguments.

He said in a cold tone making a shiver run through my spine, wasn't his deep voice scary enough? He glared at me but Jin Oppa ignored me. If he just wanted to ignore me then why did he even call me? and God why did you leave me with this to f*cking scariest person in the world? my heart is beating like crazy.

I don't think I did so much wrong. I am just short-tempered. but these two who are in front of me there are so scary the f*ck they are staring at me, why?

Y/N: if you don't want to speak then I am going back.

I said and got up ready to leave but... Taehyung Oppa harshly pulled me back.

Taehyung: GET YOUR A*S BACK ON THE COUCH, KIM Y/N!

I flinch at his sudden outburst. I sighed and sat back on the couch, looking at him with a bored expression.

Taehyung: you crossed your limits. I'll make sure that you regret it.

Jin: first, you aren't allowed to eat your favourite things either using your phone, laptop or any electronic device.

Y/N: what the hell I don't want to?!

He chuckled at me like chuckled why the hell? Then he suddenly stopped and glared at me with scary dark eyes.

Jin: y/n, you are in so much trouble. First, you bunk the school. I told you that you shouldn't but what you did don't you remember what happened to Jungkook when he did? He apologised immediately but you,

Y/N: yeah, I do remember.

Jin: Then why did you still f*cking disrespect me, then you said you don't even want to take your punishment, huh? We have told you not one but ten times to obey all of us but what did you do? Now you have to do this FOR A F*CKING MONTH!

Y/N: And who are you to tell me what to do? You aren't my mother–

I can't even finish my sentence I felt a hard pain string on my cheeks, I look and saw Taehyung. He f*cking SLAPPED ME!

Y/N: what the f*ck! Why did you–

Taehyung: HOW DARE YOU Y/N?! HE ISN'T YOUR MOM BUT HE IS YOUR OLDEST BROTHER! DONT YOU DARE to say a f*cking word about my hyung. Do that again and I will make sure to make your life LIVING HELL, Got it? Apologize to him, RIGHT NOW!

Y/N: I am sorry Oppa, I won't disrespect you like that.

I said, listening to my tone, anyone could tell I'm not feeling guilty at all because that's true.

Jin: Taehyung, calm down, learn to tame the devil inside you.

Taehyung: but hyung–

Jin: shut it, I was talking, yeah? Why did you slap her?