❝Chapter 19❞

Y/N's POV~

We are all in the limo going to Mom's company. TXT is in their car and Blackpink is in another car. After 45 minutes we all reach the company. And then we all went inside the receptionist everyone motioned me to speak. I nodded and went to her.

Y/N: hello ms Joy.

Ms Joy: hello ms y/n, what brings you here? You rarely visit. Maybe once in a year.

Y/N: Actually, mom called all of us here, so where is she?

Ms Joy: oh mam, she is in a meeting and it is about to end in 5-7 minutes so you guys can wait in her cabin.

Y/N: ok, thank you, ms Joy.

Ms Joy: no problem, ms y/n.

I smile at her and she smiled back and I turn around and started walking toward her cabin. I can be calm and sweet sometimes. Not always but she is nice to me that's why I am nice to her, I am good till you want to be on my bad side.

Suga: y/n?

Y/N: yeah?

Jimin: you visit here once a year?

Y/N: uh–I have a reason for that.

Soobin: you are going to say the same thing.

Y/N: but it is true though.

Jin: and what is it?

Y/N: Oppa I don't like employees here.

RM: and why so?

Y/N: you don't know, Almost all the employees here have a trash attitude and I hate it.

Jhope: then why don't you tell mom to fire them?

Y/N: because she said they are important for her business. I always thought that she can hire new employees, but why those, but I shrugged it off.

Jungkook: then why don't you ask her about this?

Y/N: I don't care, not like I am going to be CEO of the company.

Jimin: but you are going to be the next one.

Y/N: but oppa, I am just 19.

Jungkook: so I also help in the company's work.

Y/N: you are multi-talented, ok?

Taehyun: I help too.

Y/N: shut it please, I don't want to be in this company at such a young age I am too young for this. So, please.

Jin: don't talk like you don't always help mom with work at home.

Y/N: NO! I don't.

Jin: yeah, caught in a lie. Let's go inside.

Y/N: okay, um Jin oppa?

Jin: yeah?

Y/N: how do you know, that I help mom?

Jin: I know everything sis.

We both talked in a whisper after the others went inside, after that we all went inside the cabin and sat on the couch near the wall of the office cabin. And after that, we all again started talking.

Lisa: y/n, when you will be the CEO what changes will you do to the company?

Y/N: first, I will fire those unwanted employees.