Chapter 26 - The Disappointment 2.0

------- Author Note - In this chapter I'll be going back in time to show what happens with the boys while Olivia's at her audition, that's why I put 3:30 Olivias events on the other one so I hope this makes sense. 

3:30 pm Friday - The boys events

"You guys ready to go soon?" Alex said poofing down from the loft, he'd put a fresh top on before they went to see Livie. He was so excited for her, she deserved this, she deserved for people to see how talented she was.

"Dude we've got loads of time, don't stress." Luke said playing around with his guitar writing in his song journal on the couch. He was chill, he knew Liv had this he had nothing to worry about when it came to her performing, and the song was perfect, if he did say so himself. 

"No Alex is right," Reggie said standing up from his seat next to Luke. "You heard Julie I think she might actually kill us, again, if we're late, and well I'd like to keep my girlfriend happy too." He shoving his hands in his pockets looking down quickly, avoiding all eye contact.

The word had slipped out before he could stop it and he knew the boys would pick up on it even if he hoped they didn't.

"Girlfriend?" Luke said singing the word, he raised his eye brows and himself so he could poke Reggie in the ribs teasing him.

He swotted him away, running to stand next to Alex, try to hide behind him. "Well I mean we've never actually said it, ok pretend I never said that." He was shifting his weight on his feet nervously.

I mean we are dating he thought but they had never really labelling it and how could they really. 

"No Reggie it's cute I wish...I don't know."Luke said shifting his eyes from the boys down to his floor all of a sudden finding his shoes very interesting.

"You wish you could tell Julie don't you? I'm surprised Livie hasn't been more up your ass about it." Alex said smiling at Reggie who was happy the conversation wasn't on him now. 

"I think she's been too nervous this week to bug me." Luke said laughing at how ridiculous it all was, he was happy for Reggie and Liv but in the back for his mind he couldn't get over the fact that they were technically dead. 

"Luke she's not wrong though, if it wasn't for you guys helping Olivia." He looked between the two of them smiling, he was lucky to have them looking out for him he thought. "I wouldn't be this happy maybe you should take your own advice for once, and she always says you should be happy with someone for as long as you have them." He remembered her saying it to him before and he thought that might be what made him not question the whole thing more, he might not be here forever.

"Reggie...That was actually really smart." Alex said staring at the bassist next to him. Olivia had said to him before that Reggie was actually very smart they just needed to listen to him more but he just laughed it off as something someone who liked him would say, but maybe she was right, maybe there was more going on up there then pizza and puppies. 

"Yeah dude it was." Luke looked just as surprised. He'd known Reggie for what seemed like his whole life, and he was great, a great friend, a great bassist but never the sharpest tool in the box, maybe Liv was a good influence on him he thought. 

"I'm actually really smart you guys just never listen." Reggie said huffing crossing his arms in front of himself. 

"Maybe Livie was right." But before Alex could finish someone poofed in to the studio behind him.