Chapter 15 - The Writing

"So what you doing today?" Sarah was rushing around the kitchen grabbing like her stuff as Olivia ate breakfast before heading to Julies.

Sarah was working a double at the hospital today so she wouldn't be back till tomorrow morning, she always felt horrible leaving Olivia for the whole day but she knew she'd be safe at the Molina's.

"Heading over to Julies for a writing session once I'm ready, got to get something together before showing at The Rodeo" Sarah stopping moving looking over to smile at her niece, she couldn't quite believe how far she'd come since being back, but she knew it wasn't just her who'd helped with that.

"So...Have you met them?" Sarah asked her putting her phone into her bag. 

"What?" Olivia looked up from her cereal bowl for the first time looking at her auntie with wide eyes.

"Have you met them? The boys in Julies band, have you met them? I can't quite believe that it's just Julie thats helped you get back into music, so is one of those boys a bit special to you." Olivia took such a sharp breathe in she thought she was going to chock. 

Sarah had never asked about them before and she hadn't be prepend for her to ask now. It was a little early for Olivia to think up a lie to give her aunt, she kinda sat there a little shocked for a minute.

"Well I mean...The thing is." Sarah cut her off.

"Who ever he is, thank him for me will you I've never seen you so happy but also remind him I'll kill him if he hurts you." She placed a kiss on top of her nieces head and headed out the door leaving Olivia in shock for a minute, she had to sit there to gather herself before she could get up and get dressed. 

"She said what?" Luke was wetting himself laughing at the redhead as she set there her arms crossed over her chested waiting for him to stop.

Alex, Julie and Reggie where at the beach. Unlike Olivia Julie was better at coming up with lie. She'd insisted they went to get some sun. Reggie had been a bit reluctant saying they the ghost couldn't actually sun bath but Olivia had insisted he should have a good day even if she had to stay in the studio. 

Her happy smile seemed to convince him. He couldn't say no to her.

They'd only been gone 20 minute or so but her and Luke had finished most of lyrics since she'd already written most of them before. They just needed to work on the melody more. The plan was for Alex to come over to hers later that night for them to work on his part as Sarah wouldn't home.

"You heard me Patterson." She got up from her seat and wondered over to the designated catwalk in the studio pacing a little.

"Oh what now? What are you over thinking now?" Luke got up so he could look at her properly. She'd already tried to back out of the deal like 10 times since she got there this morning. He couldn't be doing with talking her round again.

"I guess it's just...." She stopped so she was look straight at him across the coffee table. "She'll never actually meet him." She let out a little laugh this was all ridicules she thought. "Like she'll never get to see any of you. You've all done so much for me and she can't even meet you. What's the point of being with him if I can't even introduce him to anyone." She stared at him searching his face for an answer, he was thinking.

She looked down at the floor knowing inside she was right and then without warning he was right in front of her. "No we are not doing this again." He was stern, he was never stern, she felt like she was being told off by her dad. "You're not backing out of this. You're telling him and then you can work the rest out from there. What was it you said to Alex, that we should be happy with the time we have and if Reggie makes you happy you need to tell him." She mental made a note to be pissed at Alex later, but he was right.