Chapter 27 - The Anger

"You've got to hear them out at least, they'll have a good reason for not being there." Julie said dragging her out to the studio. 

They had both been quiet the whole ride home, she thought if she talked about it then Olivia would cry again or be mad at her so she waited till they got back.

"Really do you actually think that?" Olivia stuck her heeling into the ground just outside the studio making them stop. "Do you remember when they ditched you? Did they have a good reason then?" She knew the story kinda but she hoped it would make Julie let her go back inside and cry alone.

"Well...Yes...In their own way kinda." Julie stumbled over her own words knowing this didn't help her case. She had hold of Olivias hands looking her dead in the eyes. "Olivia, look I know you're mad right now but did you see how Reggies hand went right thought you? Did you see his face?" She hoped that even if she was mad at them it hadn't completely ruined everything, that she wouldn't be mad forever.

"Yeah." She dropped her eyes to the floor, it broke her a little bit more knowing she was the reason he couldn't touch her.

"I'd also like to know what's going on so please come with me, listen to them?" Julie was confused, she didn't have a clue what was going on. She knew Olivia didn't always tell her everything but she had a feeling she'd been keeping something from her, something big. 

"Fine." Olivia huffed letting Julie drag her towards the studio doors.

The second she stepped foot in the studio and before she even had a chance to say anything the boys were on her with sorry's and questions on what happened, apart from Reggie.

Reggie stood behind the other two, he couldn't even look her in the eyes, she couldn't look at him either.

He knew how important it was to her and from what he saw outside The Rodeo it hadn't gone well, but he also wanted to know if what Caleb had said was true, but how could he ask.

"Livie I'm sorry, Willie." Alex stared to say but she cut him off. She kept her cool pretty well but at the mention of his name she kinda lost it. 

It wasn't a side of her she liked, or that made a appearance very often. 

"Of course." A sickly sweet sarcastic smile on her face. "Someone else was more important, how could I have forgotten, maybe he was right." She said crossed her arms over her chest, looking away from the both of them, staying stood next to Julie. Who did not like being in the middle of it all. 

She felt bad she hadn't told the boys or Julie about what Caleb had said to her but right then she was so mad she was happy she hadn't.

"Who? Who was right? Liv you know we didn't do it on prepares. Just let us explain." Lukes puppy dog eyes were out and it took everything in her to look away from him. She didn't like seeing them like this but she was so pissed, not just pissed at them but pissed at herself too. 

"I was so stupid to think I was actually important to you." She said shaking her head a small laugh falling from her mouth. Remembering how hurt she was when he thought he wasn't important to her.

"Olivia." Alex said a tear falling down his face. This was breaking a bit of his soul away, she was like a sister to him, no she was a sister and he'd hurt her. He stepped forward going to put a hand on her shoulder but it went right thought her, just like Reggies hand. 

"No! Don't!" She said stepping back from him putting her hands up. "I'm not even surprised really, I've never been anyones first chose so why would it be different with you guys, I just thought we were family and family doesn't do this, so maybe I should leave now." She turned to leave the studio, she'd already said too much.