Chapter 35 - The Night Of

Olivias performance outfit - without bag and sunglasses

"Can't believe this." Olivia said looking over her self one more time in the full mirror in front of her in the dressing room.

For starters she was in a dress, that didn't happen very often, but it was a special occasion. Julie said it would make her stand out from the rest of them and she wasn't wrong but Olivia still had her mums jacket on over the top just to make her feel a little bit more like herself, it gave her a feeling of comfort having it on.

She brushed her hands over the dress as she looked at herself trying to shake her nervous out. She hadn't been nervous earlier but as soon as they had got there that had all changed.

Julie could see the panic rising in her friend from her seat on the couch in the room. "You look amazing." Julie said coming up behind her, putting an arm around her shoulder.

The red head smiled at her friend. "You know you could have worn a dress too." She said looking into the mirror looking at Julie.

Julie had on a pair of high waist blue mom jeans on and a blue sparkly off the shoulder top, very simply to a white one with butterflies on it Olivia had seen Julie wear in her youtube video for Great.

Julie just laughed and shock her head at her friend. "No this is your moment, I want all those eyes on you." Julies phone buzzed on the table by the couch and she left her to go check it.

She was getting nervous now, she could hear the people now, hear the moving around of people backstage, hear the crowd start to arrive.

"Sarahs here now by the way." Julie told her looking up from her phone. "Dad just texted."

But before she could say anything there was a bright light in the corner of the room drawing her attention.

"It's packed!" Luke said as the boys poofed back into the dressing room smiling at each other and then looking at the girls but their face fell when they saw how tense Olivia was.

"Wonderful." She said not actually looking at any of them but down at her feet.

"Are you ok?" Alex asked moving over to her putting his hands on her shoulders looking into her eyes. He could see the way she was holding herself she was over thinking, her anxiety was creeping up on her. She'd worked so hard to move forward he didn't want her to take 10 steps back.

Reggie moved over to the pair. "You know we're all here for you, you're going to do amazing." Reggie said taking her hand in his as Alex moved away for a minute. The two boys looking at each other as she didn't look up at them.

She finally looked up at them just to see the worry in their eyes. "I'm just going to get some air, I'll be back in a minute ok." She looked over to Julie and Luke who looked at each other before smiling at her but she could see their were worrying too.