Aggressive

^•^

Y/N: Pizza!
You let out happily like a child. You clap in delight as the fresh aroma of pizza enters your nose. The sun just about recently set, and the sky was bleeding with oranges and pinks, gracefully painted across the canvas.

Wendy: Dominos~

Jimin: Yo, Yoongi, you think we can get a discount because you work here?
Yoongi nods and speaks.

Yoongi: I'll order then.
Everyone agrees and makes their way to a table. Lots of people were there so only a four people table was available. You let them all settle as you stand up around the table, leaving a spare seat for Yoongi.

Yoongi: I've ordered.
He says and stands beside you.

Yoongi: Why don't you sit?
He asks and you shake your head.

Y/N: Nah, you sit. I'll get another chair.
Yoongi nods and settles down as you bring a chair. You face it backwards and then sit with your legs straddling the chairs face. Your elbows on the chair head, as it holds your face.

Y/N: Gosh, I'm already hungry.

Wendy: Of course you are.

Wendy: Your always hungry.
You glare childishly as everyone laughs. Yoongi's eyes keep glancing back to the counter and to you. One of his co-workers, named Namjoon, was repeatedly staring at your ass. Yoongi's hands were crossed over his chest as he looks around, disgusted and disappointed.
The pizza was soon ready and Namjoon brung the both large sizes of steaming hot, cheesy pizza. It smelled delicious as you quickly dig in. Yoongi watches with a tongue in his inner cheeks, as Namjoon secretly glances. He slightly smirks as he gets front view seats to your nicely-shaped ass.
Yoongi looks at his friends all eating and chattering, excitedly.
Yoongi could feel his anger rising. He coolly gets up and grabs Namjoon's wrist and gives him an icy cold stare.

Yoongi: Where do you think your looking?

Namjoon: What do you mean, Yoongi?
His grip on his wrist tightens as he leans closer.

Yoongi: You know exactly what I mean, bastard.
He grits his teeth and speaks. You and the friends look up to the situation.

Y/N: Whats going on?
You ask, confused at Yoongi's actions. Yoongi doesn't look at you because his sharp, scary eyes were glaring at Namjoon. His face was red with anger as he speaks.

Yoongi: This guy had no shame and was looking at your ass.

Namjoon: I mean who can blame me? I'm sure you've peeked too.
He smirks and your face scrunches in disgusts.

Ji-Eun: Motherfucker.
She mumbles under her breath. Wendy, who was sitting closest on your left, strokes your thighs slowly, reassuring you. Jimin frowns with anger and revolt.
But then everyone's face turned into shock as Yoongi lands a punch on his face.
(a/n: gosh I didn't want namjoon to be presented as an ass, but y'know ;( )

Yoongi: You motherfucker!
He shouts before whipping out another punch. Namjoon staggers backwards and falls. His eyes closing as his head harshly falls into the marble floor. You gasp and stand up quickly.
Yoongi hovers over the man, whose face was already bruised, and repeatedly punches him.