Karaoke

^•^

Y/N: Don'tlookaway, look inmy eyes (Hey)
Showme your heart, do not disguise.
You try your best to sing, and do some dramatical gestures.

Jimin: You're gonna say more, more, more, more, more and more
Can't help but say more, more, more, and more.
Jimin sings ever so beautifully and you were hypnotised.

Y/N: Boy, you need me, you want me
Stop pretending
I can see it in your eyes, you're already mine.
'Cause I know you, I know you.
You bites your lips as you sing that part. Didn't it sound a little like Yoongi? Someone who doesn't show much to you but you have a deep feeling inside that he loves you.

Ji-Eun: NEXT!

Wendy: Put Seesaw on by SUGA.
She glances at you excitedly as you give her the mic.

Y/N: Go for it.
You wink and shoot some guns. Wendy and Ji-Eun were great singers as they sang the sweet melody. You look over to Yoongi watching the screen with his usual blank expression.

Y/N: Yah, Yoongi. Why didn't you come up?
You pop the 'up' cutely. He shakes his head. You repeatedly try to pull him up, by his wrist.

Yoongi: Yah, I'm not in the mood.
His hand grabs your arms and aggressively pulls it of his wrist. The others were entertained by their singing.
You grow upset and there was hurt in your eyes. Yoongi never treated you like that and it hurt in your heart. You fake smile and pretend to eat before joining your friends.

Yoongi's POV:

Her eyes reflected hurt and her smile was the fakest ever. Even I could see that.
As I stare at her, my finger repeatedly make contact with my thighs. I could see through her. She was singing, as usual, badly and laughing even more falsely.
Ugh, why does she have to get so hurt over it?! I sigh in frustration. And why am I getting so worked up that she's upset?
I hastily bring out my cigarette packet, and leave the room with exasperation.

-

Normal POV:

He was leaning on his bike like the sexy man he was. A cigarette in between his lips, as he puffs in and out. You sigh. The karaoke session had ended, as the friends laugh.

Y/N: Oh my God, it's still so hot.
You try putting air in your jacket.

Ji-Eun: See you then, rapper.
She teasingly slaps your back as you glare.

Y/N: Jimin-Ah, don't forget to give me the link to your work.

Jimin: Fuck off, Y/N.
He laughs as you dramatically act offended.

Jimin: I'll send it.
Your eyes look over at him. He was watching youse bid each other goodbye, as he himself waved to them. Soon, you make yourself over to him.

Y/N: Can I have a blow?

Yoongi: What, no-
He wasn't able to cut you off because you forced his hand into your mouth. You take a breath and felt disgusted. It felt like there was a fire in your lungs, as you start coughing.