Fake Sick

^•^

The space next to you was cold. You stretch and try motivate yourself to get up. But your eyes wouldn't even open.
Your body was exhausted. Maybe from the rounds last night... Your lips curve once you think about the heated night.
Y

oongi arrives in the bedroom, to see you still in bed. He was dressed for work. Black jeans and white shirt, tucked in. You practically eye-fucked him on the spot.
What could you do? He looked so hot and he was your husband, that's all you could do really.

Yoongi: Are you not waking up?

Y/N: I'm too tired today.
You groan in bed, holding the silk sheet over your form.

Y/N: Call in sick for me?
You close your eyes, feeling at peace again.

Yoongi: Sure.

Y/N: Thanks, babe.
You smile and then feel his footsteps come closer to the bed. He gently feels your forehead.

Yoongi: Your not sick...

Y/N: You've given me a love fever.
You speak with a grin on your face. To see his reaction, you peek an eye open and watch him smile before looking away.

(a/n: you give me fever~
fever~
fever~
fever~
whose an enhypen fan here? ✋)

Y/N: Nah, I just wanna rest today.
He hums and was about to move away. However, your clingy self holds his hands and slowly you pull him next to you. You hold him close and place your naked body right next to his, feeling his warmth. Your breasts on his chest, legs on legs and hug him tightly.

Yoongi: I-I have got to go to work, though.

Y/N: Just a minute more.
Seducingly, you say into his ears. Yoongi clears his throat and was going crazy in his heart.
After that minute passes, you release him and he practically runs away.

Yoongi: I swear if I'm late now-
He speaks as he races out the door.

Y/N: Your welcome!
You teasingly speak back. I mean, cuddling with your wife should be an excuse of being late. Man, that's felt good. You beam to yourself.

-

Yoongi raises an eyebrow as he enters his home. He hears a couple of familiar laughs and voices.
You turn around to his footsteps behind you.

Y/N: Hey.
You cutely raise your eyebrows and curve your lips upwards.
He pulls you in for a peck. Your parents smile at him as he bows politely.

Yoongi: Hello. Its been a while.

Mum: Hey sweetheart.
Your mother pulls him into a close hug, his eyes open wide. You give him a brief, comforting smile and he holds her back.
He excuses himself.
You realise his discomfort and as he passes you touch his hand briefly. You decided to bring it up with your mun afterwards. You knew her intention but you also knew Yoongi had a sort of discomfort with his own mother. You had only a hint, really, because he never shared much with you...

You were forced to shake off your thoughts when you hear the doorbell. When you open the door, you see a man with a black turtle-neck, dark shades and smashing blazer.

Y/N: Jimin.

Jimin: Hey.
He grins at you as you usher him inside.

Jimin: Ah, Ma!
That's what Jimin called your mother, as she was the mother figure in his life. You couldn't help but smile at their bond.

Dad: Ah, Jimin-ah. Good for you that you came.

Jimin: Yes, it's been a while.

Y/N: I'll get the lunch ready.

-

Whilst your working around in the kitchen, you hear your mother laughing at Jimin's words.

Jimin: I cook better than your daughter. How did you even let her cook today?
With your pans cooking full of dishes, you make sure to come out and disagree with his words.

Y/N: Okay, that's just rude. You know that, mum taught me to cook.
Your mum was about to speak but Jimin interrupted.

Jimin: You must've been the worst student. Cause Ma cooks the best.

Mum: Alright, Park Jimin, that's enough of teasing my daughter.
She pinches him as he dramatically acts like he's being attacked. You smirk victoriously and resume your cooking.

Yoongi: It's true, mum does cook best.
Jimin raises his head at Yoongi and waves.

Yoongi: Hey, Jimin.

Jimin: Hey.
Yoongi moves away from the living room to the kitchen. You were surprised when his hands wrap around your waist, and he rests his chin on your shoulder. You breathily laugh.

Y/N: Are you okay?

Yoongi: Yes. I am.
There was silence. You take his sensational hands and interlock them with yours. You face him fully and lock eyes with him.

Y/N: I talked about it to her. She understands.
He doesn't speak.

Y/N: Okay?
You give his nose a small kiss. He nods.

Y/N: Can you set the table please?
You hand him the dishes and he waddles to the dining table.

The dinner table was set and ready as everyone digs in.

Dad: Mmm, daughter, your food has been getting better.

Y/N: You hear that Park Jimin?

Jimin: Loud and clear.
He rolls his eyes. You watch as everyone eats together.

Jimin: Sorry I didn't bring you anything...

Mum: You are the surprise Jimin.
She sweetly says.

Jimin: OH yes, I am the surprise.
He cutely holds his face like a gift. She laughs whole heartedly.

Y/N: I didn't even know they were coming so you wouldn't have known.

Jimin: Maybe because I'm special. They told me.

Y/N: What? Seriously mum?

Mum: Alright that's enough.
She chuckles.
Yoongi was sour about it all. Jimin and you were getting the spotlight. He wanted to make her mum smile like that too.
But it was hard for him to even be so open too you...

-

a/n:

another update :)

enjoyyyy <3