Hot Mess Of A Surprise

^•^

The fact he finally shared a section of his past made your happier than anything. You realised this marriage thing was definitely the right action. The next morning, you woke up to him still fast asleep.

Y/N: Gosh, you and your love for sleep.
Yoongi hears your chuckle and slowly opens his eyes. You push a hand through his hair, comfortinglty.

Yoongi: So early in the morning, and I get your bad breath.
He rolls his eyes.

Y/N: Hey.
You pout as he chuckles. He gets out of breath and sighs, before heading to the bathroom.

Y/N: What should I make for breakfast?
He stop midway and makes a face.

Yoongi: How would I know?

Y/N: Well, I don't know either.

Yoongi: Just make anything.
You were in thought as you hear the door shut.

Y/N: Well, what is that 'anything'?
You mumble and groan at this huge dilemma.

-

A few candles were set on the coffee table. Petals of rose scattered on the couch and two wine glasses. A wine for Yoongi and ribenna for you.
You noticed Yoongi's upset manner. Even though he hides his emotions, you could really feel it this time.
So you decided to give him a surprise. On the couch full of petals, you lay with a sexy lingerie. The black piece lay smoothly on your body, ready to give Yoongi a hell of a night.

You glance once more at the clock, readying yourself as he was about to come back home

As you hear keys at the door, you close your eyes and lie sideways. Your eyes pop back open when you hear another manly voice alongside his.
Jimin?!

With no elegance, you leap up and aks your way into the open kitchen. There was a marble wall right in the middle, so that's where you hid.
Oh come on, why did he have to come now out of all days!
You groan to yourself, embarrassed.
As Yoongi seats himself he looks around cautiously, a little confused. Jimin sits on the couch facing away from the stairs. He himself got the hint and felt embarrassed by the decorations.
Yoongi clears his throat and just smiles.

Yoongi: Wine straight after work, Y/N, really knows me.
He speaks awkwardly before sipping his drink.

Jimin: That's sweet...
In the corner of Yoongi's eyes, he watches your hand flipping side to side. Out of nowhere, you show him a piece of paper with writing.

Distract Jimin so I can go.
Was written messily on the paper. He raises an eyebrow, and you gesture to your lingerie. His eyes pop out as he hastily sits next to Jimin.
Jimin gets knocked out of his thoughts as Yoongi perches himself near him. As close as possible.

Jimin: W-what?
Jimin glances around and then questions Yoongi's idea.
Jimin was surprised as to why he was so close. Yoongi was not a man with affection.