Univeristy Graduation

^•^

'If there's no hard work, the results won't be good'. That was the motto you were using to get through the hard uni life. These few months were so tough, but it was all near to an end.
The university course was close to ending. Everyone was studying so diligently and you could see it on their sleepless faces.
Coffee was your best friend in the mornings, through the evening and helping to stay up some nights. Your friends were all studying hard, hoping the hard work will pay off. Your lawyer course was nearly coming to an end. Good riddance. Although that was what job you were aiming for.

Sip after sip of iced coffee slithers done your throat. You were in you room, typing away on your laptop, with some fresh breeze from the windows.
Something was bugging you badly. You hadn't seen Yoongi in a whole week and a few days. Only blunt texts were given to each other, and your friends had even realised.
But, you guess, that your work was able to be tidied up.

-

Wendy: It's not fair. This shouldn't be like this.
Here they were. The two girls on the edge of your bed, chatting with you. Your books were sprawled everywhere. You put both your hands behind your head and grin.

Y/N: But he always makes it up, somehow.
They both glare at your cheeky smile.

Ji-Eun: What the fuck.
Your eyes widen because Ji-Eun rarely swears, only when really necessary, and apparently now was the time.

Ji-Eun: Your obsessed with him. Just cause he makes it up, doesn't mean you have to deal with the loneliness beforehand.
She was spitting facts. But all you wanted was some peace. Yoongi was being ignorant and your last pieces of work waiting for you, made you stressed.

Y/N: Well it's my choice.
You huff, rather rudely.

Wendy: Did you just say that?!
Wendy's cheeks were red from anger as she stares at you. Ji-Eun holds Wendy's wrist.

Ji-Eun: It's hard for you. That's why we're saying it, Y/N.
Ji-Arun tries to send you a soft-hearted smile.

Y/N: And I'm very thankful.
You weakly smile at the pair. There was silence for a while. You were laying down on your bed so when a certain thought crosses your mind, you jump up.
They grow shocked.

Y/N: So... I'm going to marry him.
They blink a few times, trying to figure if they heard your words right.

Both: What?!
You wrap your hands around you knees and smile widely.

Y/N: Mhm!
You smirk.

Wendy: Come on, Y/N. Your being entirely stupid. This is such a big step.

Y/N: I'm sure guys. Trust me. If it isn't the right decision, I won't regret it either way.
You pat their backs.

Y/N: Don't you guys worry, hm?
You smile and nod, a plan formulating in your head.

-

University Graduation Day:

Everyone: WOO!
It was raining black graduation hats. University courses all ended and life as a proper adult has begun. Your smiling face rushes towards your cute boyfriend.
Your legs wrap itself around his waist, as he holds you, with a deep chuckle escaping his lips.

Y/N: I fucking graduated, Min!
You scream at the top of your lungs. He chuckles.

Yoongi: Tch tch. My innocent girlfriend shouldn't be swearing with that innocent mouth.
He pecks your mouth and you make an offended face.

Y/N: This mouth can do so much more.
You boldly state and lean closer to his face. Your friends clear their throat.

Jimin: That was disgusting.
He pretends to puke as you grow red.