Fictional Characters Are Hot

^•^

You step off of the bike and hand him the helmet.

Y/N: Thanks, Yoongi.
You grin as he nods. He looks upwards to your apartment along with the several others.

Yoongi: Your apartment looks nice.

Y/N: You haven't even seen the inside.
You laugh.

Yoongi: I'm just being nice. As you wanted.
You let out a snigger.

Y/N: You should come in. I'll treat your wounds.
You look up at him with hopeful eyes.

Yoongi: At this late night?
You nod.

Y/N: Mhm~
You clasp your hands together, and sing.

Yoongi: But I'm a man coming to your house late night.
He humbly speaks.

Y/N: Don't worry about it, you're a friend.
You quickly take of his helmet, and hold it on your side. Then tap on it with a smile.

Y/N: You can get it back after you come to my house.
He laughs.

Yoongi: Am I just a friend?
He teases and walks beside you.

Y/N: Yah, Yoongi. Don't be a cocky bastard.
The door opens as you insert the key and then the scent of apples and peaches enter your house. Your scented candles always made your home smell nice.

Y/N: Welcome. To my humble abode.
Yoongi snorts as he sees the cans of soft drinks, crisp packets and messy blanket.

Yoongi: You mean a pig sty.
You glare.

Y/N: Right, I didn't tidy-
Your eyes widen as you see the washing clothes on your heater. Your lacy black bra and a pair of grandma panties. Yoongi laughs once again.

Yoongi: Wow. The difference.
He refers to the sexy bra and grandma-like panties.
You hide the undergarments behind your back, and face towards him.

Y/N: I'll quickly freshen up. You make yourself home.
You quickly rush your words and even faster zoom into your room.
He smiles to himself at your cuteness and sits on your minty couch.

A bunny-patterned pyjama top and some blue joggers were on you, as you smile at Yoongi.
You hold the first-aid box by your side and walk over to him. You quickly tidy up the mess and make your way back from your mini-kitchen.

Y/N: Right, lets see...
The box was opened by you as you reach in for the cotton ball and the wound-cleaner.
You tip some onto the bud before awkwardly reaching over to Yoongi': face. There was some distance between the two of you, and you didn't have the conscience to just move closer.
Yoongi moves your hands quickly as you raise them both in the air. Then your eyes widen and your breathing stops, when he lays on your lap.

Yoongi: You'll be able to do it better. Plus, I'm tired.
He tenderly closes his eyes as you work your way on his cut lips and skin.

Y/N: Well, yeah. Must've been hard work... you nearly killed the guy.

Yoongi: He deserved it.
He speaks as he releases a tired breath. He opens his eyes and looks into yours. Your heart starts to beat faster.