Yoongi And A Guitar

^•^

Yoongi POV:

I knew I was close because the smell of chemicals and hideous stenches filled my nose. My heart beated a little faster. I was thinking about her again, and slowly come to a halt. I gulp. My head falls back and I close my eyes tight.
But, the bitter, frigid, thoughts come back biting me from inside to out and I carry on my usual actions.
I bite my lips before seeing the familiar stalls set up in rows. Litter was all over the floor, wherever I head the smell would worsen, and foul language was being said like it was the only language they could speak.
The usual stall was right in front of me.

Yoongi: The usual.
I demand as soon as I arrive.

Hoseok: Ah, Yoongi! Coming right up, mate.
I stay silent and look around the place. Faces that I could recognise and others completely new. I place a hand in my pocket and wait for my order.
Hosoek was back. He walked with a limp in his feet and a side smirk. In his hand was the bag I ordered. I take it and check inside, making sure I haven't been scammed.

Hoseok: Oh, come on, Yoongi. Do ya still need to check? Don't you trust me?

A man: He can't mate. He has those problems, innit? Those...
The man ponders for a second.

A man: What's it called?!
He speaks frustrated for failing to recall.
A random man, dressed in black, dirty clothes was leaning on the stall. His accent rough and his face looked even more rough. Hoseok laughed loudly.

Hoseok: Trust issues! It's a usual for those kind of people.
He slapped his thigh and guffawed. The man in front of the stall mimicked his actions. I roll my eyes and glare.
The laughs died down and Hoseok stares at me with an amused, mocking smile.

Hoseok: Oh, your gonna kill me?
He spits out, voice laced with sarcasm. I was taken aback but don't appear astound. I grit my teeth and shove the money into his face.
The man just chuckled, clearly loving the show he created. Frustrated, I turn around to leave.

Hoseok: Be careful not to leave any evidence behind! You know you gotta be careful with that head of yours.
My hands grip the brown, paper bag harder. Making me even more eager to use the bag.
Hoseok mocked me. They all did, like they weren't any different. There was some difference but not much, they did it just to make themselves feel better. Like they were any better than me. They weren't. Not if they were here, anyways.

-

Normal POV:

Your day ended happily. You just submitted a whole chunk of paperwork. You completed it over the weeks and finally now you were able to hand it in. A big pile was off your shoulders. You stretch and feel content.
The sky was turning into a dark shade and you rev your engine before heading back home. The traffic lights stop you and the music blasts loudly. You mouth the lyrics whilst looking down at your arm. The burn was still present. You take your finger and stroke it lightly. It still hurt, but not as much before. You smiled thinking about him. That day when he was so caring; it made your world light up.
He was probably not home yet. That made you frown and you sped home as soon as the light switched green. As the car rolls onto the driveway, you raise your eyebrow as you see Yoongi's motorbike at the driveway.
He's home?
You make your way into your house. As you walk in, you see Yoongi on the sofa whilst concentrating on something very hard. You feel surprise as you see a guitar in his hand. He had a cloth and it looks like he was removing the dust.
You furrow your eyebrows.

Y/N: Your home.
You announce the obvious. He replies with a hum. Then strummed few of the strings. Your stomach was filled of butterflies. Yoongi playing the guitar would make him even more attractive.
You sit beside him. Adoringly, you lift your hand and was about to cup his cheeks and kiss him. But, he quickly took your face and gently pressed his lips onto yours. You melted for a second or two. You were slightly surprised by the fact he kissed you first. It wasn't usually him.
You play with your fingers to let your heart stop fluttering. Yoongi resumes his cleaning.

Y/N: Did you buy it?
You cock your head, curiously.

Yoongi: My father. Before he died.
You watch him closely. His face was focused onto the guitar. He closes his eyes slowly, and starts to strum the strings. A harmonious melody filled the air.

Y/N: Your so good at playing.
You praise him and he looks into your eyes. His eyes were filled with emotions. Several. Yet, you couldn't pick out even one.

Yoongi: Thanks.
You rip your eyes away as you felt hot under his gaze.

Yoongi: I made some snacks for you in the kitchen.
You shot up at the sound of snacks. As you speedily rush to the kitchen, Yoongi shouts behind you.

Yoongi: Make sure to warm the pastry up!

Y/N: No way. Whose bothered?
You murmur to yourself. Then, a few seconds after you grab a knife and fork, you see a Yoongi in the kitchen.

Y/N:... huh?
You innocently question, with a small smile.

Yoongi: Seriously. Huh?
He holds his hands on his hip and you lowkeh found him hot. His sarcasm and anger just made you turned on, you weren't going to lie.
You were sitting on a spinny chair, right by the microwave. You could only smile at his words. He huffs and marches towards you. He grabs the plate and reaches over you to the microwave. He places his hand on your waist for balance. He was so close and near, after a couple of days. It drove you crazy.

Y/N: Yoongi.
You murmur lightly. He presses the last buttons for the pastry to warm up, and then averts his attention to you.
Your hands grab the hem of his shirt and you pull him close.

Y/N: You smell really good.
He was dumbfounded by the sudden change of your actions. He cocks his head and smirks.

Yoongi: Oh, really?
You nod whilst looking deeply into his eyes. He slides his hand up towards your shirt.

Yoongi: May I?
He gestures, like a gentleman when he really wasn't. You roll your eyes but was actually loving the consent.
He unbuttons the first few buttons and stares hungrily. Your heart started beating faster just by the way he looked at you. You pull him by his collar and smash your lips on him.  He feels the outline of your breasts, as you bite his lips and tug on them. Yoongi's hand slowly massage your breasts and your body revvs up.
Unconsciously, your knee goes higher and right onto his groin. It stays there for a while, as you finish your last kisses. As the two of you part, to catch your breaths, your eyes stay connected, and the knee on his balls, moves slowly. You start to rotate it faster as he asks for it.
His hand holds your shoulder for balance as he let's out a moan. You gulp at the sight. It was so hot in here.

You flinch when you hear the beeping of your uncomfortable microwave. Yoongi looks up at the machine and practically melts it with its glare. Your cheeks were red and so were his. You giggle softly.
Then, reach over to open the small door. You grab the plate but hurriedly let it drop on the counter.

Y/N: Wow. Well done, baby, you made it way too hot.
You both stare at the aggressive fumes it was producing.

Y/N: We should let it cool down.
You say sadly.
Whoever, quickly, your eyes hungrily reach back to Yoongi's. Your lips curve upwards.

Y/N: I think we should let it cool down. It's waaaay too hot.

Yoongi: I understand.
He says holding your chin up with his finger. You smirk, amused.

Yoongi: I knew you were going to say that as an excuse.
You laughed and gave him the needy eyes. And that was all that was needed.

-

a/n:

woah, hey. hope you like the chapter :)