| 3 |

Su Tart arrived at his house and closed the door behind him. His father greeted him again and Su Tart smiled nervously and sat down at the kitchen table.

His dad was preparing dinner, even though it was only five o'clock. Su Tart cleared his throat to grab his dad's attention.

"Hey, um, dad? Can I ask you a question?" Su Tart said nervously.

"Of course, Su Tart. You can tell me anything. Did something happen at school? Are you coming out?" his dad wondered.

"No, dad. I just- I kind of got a girlfriend yesterday. Sorry if I didn't tell you sooner."

Su Tart's dad looked at his son. Su Tart gulped, but his dad was smiling at him.

"Son, you're growing up. You're already in high school, I trust that you'll make good decisions. If you have a girlfriend, I'm proud of you. Even throughout all the bullying, you've still managed to find true love."

Su Tart was a bit shocked at his dad's response. But he was glad that he could have a girlfriend and his dad was okay with it.

"Although I must ask you to do one thing for me," his dad said. Su Tart nodded.

"I want you to introduce me to your girlfriend sometime this week; I want to get to know this lovely young lady," he asked of his son.

Su Tart gulped again. How was he supposed to introduce Tiffany Mayumi- a serial killer on the loose- to his father as his girlfriend? He wasn't sure how he was going to pull it off, but he nodded and said, "Alright. I'll ask her when she's available."

"Great. I cannot wait to meet her."

-----------------

"I'm sorry- can you repeat that again?"

"I'm supposed to have you meet my father sometime this week," Su Tart explained for the eleventh time.

"Su Tart- as much as I would LOVE to meet my senpai's family, I'm not sure this will work out. We'll need to make a plan," Tiffany told her boyfriend. "And my plans usually backfire, so..."

"I mean, I could ask another girl to pretend to be my girlfriend-"

"NO," Tiffany said strongly. "We are NOT going to do that. We need a better plan."

"What if we just disguise you? Wouldn't that be the simplest option?" Su Tart suggested.

"See, that's the thing- it's a whole lot easier said than done. Most people don't have pink skin, and I have extremely noticeable pink skin- see?"

Even though it was dark in the alley, Su Tart could still see the girl's light pink skin. She was right- it would be hard to disguise someone like that.

"I don't know how we'll figure that out, but I'm sure he'll understand if my girlfriend has pink skin- we're bacons, after all. How much worse can it get than that?"

Tiffany gave Su Tart a raised eyebrow, then sighed. "Alright, we can disguise me. But if my cover blows, you're going to have to run away from home with me." She winked at the young bacon boy, and he blushed.

"Okay, so we'll need to get you some new clothes and accessories, right? But I don't have any money, so-"

"Don't worry, Su Tart. I'll handle all of that myself," Tiffany shushed the bacon boy. Su Tart nodded.

"So, does tomorrow work out for meeting my dad?" Su Tart asked the girl.

"WHAT?! I mean- sure, but isn't that a little soon?"

"We'll be fine, I promise. My family is a bit dumbfounded sometimes, so we should be okay," Su Tart told the girl.

"Maybe that's why you started to date a serial killer," Tiffany Mayumi mumbled to herself.

------------------

Su Tart opened his locker, but it was suddenly closed again. He turned to see the group of nice kids standing in front of him.

"Hey, Su Tart!" the bacon girl said. "Do you have a date yet for the dance on Friday yet?"

Su Tart had merely forgotten about the dance. It was the Spring Fling, one of the biggest dances for the whole school.

Su Tart shook his head. "No, I haven't found anyone yet. But I think I may have an idea of who I'm gonna ask."

"Oh." the bacon girl looked upset. Her friend, the nerd, stepped in the way.

"That's okay, Su Tart! We're going as friends. You can join us if you want," he offered.

"Thanks. I'll think about it,' Su Tart told his friendly classmates. They all smiled and walked away from him.

"So, it seems the bacon might be going to the dance with someone," a certain voice said from behind him. Su Tart squealed as he saw the slender and his goth friends all around him.

"Who's that special girl, Su Tart? We're all dying to know," the copy and paste girl asked him.

"Yeah, our friend here says you're with Tiffany Mayumi, that serial killer," a goth boy said. "Is it true?"

"You don't know anything! Your friend is stupid and doesn't know what he's talking about!" Su Tart defended himself.

The slender bent down to look Su Tart straight in the eye, then asked, "Well, if it isn't that serial killer, who is it?"

"You'll find out at the dance," Su Tart told him. The slender stood up straight then smirked at the bacon.

"Fine. We'll see her then, Su Tart," he said as they all laughed and walked away.

Su Tart gulped again. How am I going to sneak Tiffany into the Spring Fling?