3.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Emilia, George and Fred spend the whole day bringing away stuff from Emilia her apartment. Emilia had to admit it was difficult seeing Fred and George bring it away. She knew it wasn't gone forever and the stuff she was attached to mostly, would be with her in the twins apartment. But still it felt like something so close to her was slowly dying.

Fred had taken up the part to make sure everything would be stored. He had asked Lee Jordan to help him out today, who of course couldn't say no. Especially for his old friend.
They decided to use the storage for the shop as storage for her things too. Luckily enough, it was a huge storage, with enough space for all her belongings.
She could leave it there as long as she wanted to.

After Emilia had a moment alone, saying goodbye to her little apartment, George brought her to their own apartment. The one were she was gonna live now too.
"You okay?" George asked, after he closed the door behind him.

She sat down on the couch, breathing out heavily. She didn't want to get this emotional, but it just felt like another chapter of her life closed and a worse one started.
"I just need some time to get over it." Emilia shrugged. "I mean I never wanted to leave my home. That was never my plan."

He nodded understandably, trying to find words to comfort her. But he had to admit that it was difficult to come up with the right words right now. She lost her house, had no clue what she wanted to do with her life and she couldn't contact her family for help either anymore. The last one he wasn't ever going to mention, unless she wanted to herself.

"It's okay, Georgie. Don't worry." she said, after she noticed he didn't know what to say.
"Get me something to drink will you?"
George happily obliged and made his way into the kitchen, leaving Emilia alone.
She closed her eyes for a few seconds, trying to calm down.

It didn't help as much as she wanted to, so she stood up and walked up to the light blue wall on her left. It was filled with family pictures. She saw Ginny, Ron and many pictures of the twins themselves. She saw Bill, Charlie and Percy. She saw Ron and Hermione together with George chatting about at Hogwarts.
All the pictures made her smile, even though the feeling of having a family made her heart hurt. She looked at a picture of her and George. Her favorite one.

She was in front of him and he was holding her close by putting his arms over her shoulder. Connecting them in front of her chest. She watched and she laughed as Lee ran into the shot, putting out his tongue. George and Emilia couldn't hold their laugh any longer and let go of each other, but they still stayed close.

This all happened on the Quidditch field, after they won an important game against Slytherin.
It was one of her favorite memories from school. She never forgot.
She sighed happily and looked over to the photo of the Weasley family.
She crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked at Fred. He was messing around with Ron, something he almost always tried to do.
George was loosely smiling at the camera, putting his arm around his little sister.

"You know, I miss Bill.." she said, looking over to George who had just walked into the room.
"Bill?" he asked curiously.
"Yeah, he was always able to make me feel like family when we were at your house. He is the sweetest man."
George raised an eyebrow, which made Emilia laugh.
"You too, honey." she laughed, feeling a bit better already.
"You know what. I get it." he said, coming over to look at the photo too. He handed her the Swott Malt Whisky he poured in a glass, knowing exactly what she liked most.

"I get why you like him. He's charming, very sweet. And the scar on his face.." he sighed gushy. "He gets all the ladies.."
Emilia started to laugh and shook her head.
"See, this is why they all go for Bill and not for you. You never take anything serious." she said, taking a sip of her whisky. She shot him an approved look in the meantime, happy with the drinking choice he made.
"Now you're just lying and you know it." George said, pushing her towards the couch.
Just as she sat down, the door opened. And two way too happy boys stepped in.