6.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Emilia and Fred walked into the apartment. The door was still unlocked, but George and Lee were nowhere to be seen.
"I think George might be walking Lee home.." Fred suggested, taking off his jacket in the meantime.
"I think so too, I'm just gonna change myself. I'll be back in a few minutes." Emilia said, wanting to clean herself up a little.

She walked over to George's room, but when she opened the door. She almost immediately closed it again.
George was already fast asleep, but not alone. Lee was laying next to him in George's arms. They looked adorable together. But she realised she couldn't sleep there now.

She went into the bathroom to wash her face, brush her teeth and then looked at herself in the mirror. She looked tired. And she was tired.
She rubbed her eyes and started brushing her hair for a while, before she went back into the living room.

Fred was layed out on the couch, reading a book about a famous Quidditch player.
"Fred, can I take the couch for the night?" she asked, holding her hands in front of her nervously.
He looked up from his book with confusion in his eyes.
"Why?" he asked.
"Lee is in there with George."
A nasty look came upon his face.

"Oh, Fred! No, they're not doing that right now." she burst out laughing. "They're sleeping."
"Oh, that sounds a lot better to my ears. But I'm not gonna let you sleep on the couch, Emilia. Take my bed."
Emilia immediately shook her head.
"No, you don't have to. I can sleep fine right there on the couch."

She motioned to where he was laying and this time he shook his head.
He put away his book and stood up. He grabbed her hand and took her to his bedroom.
He opened the door and Emilia immediately started looking around.
His room was busy. Lots of pictures filled the wall, just like in the living room. He had a few Quidditch jerseys hang on another wall, which made her smile. He really loved Quidditch.

He wasn't the tidiest person either. Dirty clothes lay around on the ground and some on a chair in a corner of the room. And multiple boxes of shop items were standing in another corner.
"I'm sorry it's a mess." he laughed. "I didn't know you were gonna see it so soon."
Emilia chuckled, as she walked over to the wall with pictures.

She got caught off guard when a shirt was thrown over her head. She grabbed it and turned around to look at Fred.
"What the- Oh." she said, blushing heavily. Realising what he just threw at her.
"You wanted to wear mine right?" he smirked.
"I hate you for this." she giggled.

She changed herself, as Fred went to clean himself up in the bathroom.
When he came back Emilia was already long done.
He stared her up and down, but didn't say a word.

"You okay in here?" he said eventually.
She had crossed her arms in front of her, feeling a bit insecure about how she looked. With George she was used to it, but with Fred it was totally different.
"I think so." she said softly.

But then she realised she didn't want him to leave at all. She knew she might feel bad again and the way he helped her out back in the park, was something she really liked. And needed too.
"Fred.." she said, as he was about to leave the room. "Can you stay?"
He seemed to think about the pros and cons of this. He wanted to give her the privacy she deserved, but she asked him herself and he didn't want to say no.
"I'm not tired yet, but I'll grab my book so I can read in bed okay?" he said, smiling gently. She nodded happily and went into Freds bed.
She rested her head on the pillow and stared at the ceiling. Her hand played with the hem of his shirt, as she thought about how this all so suddenly happened.

Fred came into the room. He changed into trousers and a new shirt, which she didn't know where he suddenly got that from. He had his book in his hand and his wand clamped next to it.
He turned off the lights and fell down next to her.
Within seconds Emilia was cuddled up next to him. For a while he had his arms around her shoulder. Pointing the wand, where the light came from, at his book. Emilia was lazely laying against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.