8.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[Trigger Warning:  Slight Panic/Anxiety Attack.]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Emilia woke up in a bath of her own sweat. She was crying her eyes out by now.
"George? Fred? Lee?" she yelled, not being able to keep quiet. She was still shaking heavily and she didn't know how to stop it.
"Someone!?" she called out, just like in her dream. Because the pictures were still clear in her mind. She grabbed her sheets, pulled them up until her chin and rocked from side to side.
"Help.." she whispered, just as the door opened and George came running in.

"Merlins beard." he whispered, taken aback by what was happening right in front of him.
He immediately sat down to put her into his arms and held her close.

"What's going on?" Emilia heard Fred say.
"I don't know." George answered. "I found her like this. She was screaming for help."
"I heard that too." Fred said concerned, sitting down on her other side.

She felt his hand hover over her shoulder, not really sure if he should actually place it there. But he did and she immediately felt his thumb gently rubbing over her shoulder.

"I am scared." she trembled. "I'm so scared, George."
"What happened?" he said calmly. "Can we help you?"
"I-I need some water." she cried softly.

Fred immediately went to get some water. And luckily when he came back, Emilia was feeling a little more calmed down with her boys being around her. She was still not doing well, but she was able to talk. And able to think properly.

She was laying on Georges lap with her head. Her body was curled up in a ball. Lee had entered the room too. He was still sleepy, but he wanted to be there for her too. To which she had smiled slightly.
Fred gave her the water she wanted and their eyes locked for a second.

Fred immediately felt guilty, but he wasn't gonna say that now.
Emilia sat up and took some sips before she gave it back.
"Okay, honey. What happened?" George said softly.
"So many things, George. I had a nightmare. At first I saw a man asking for Remus Lupin and he felt so damn familiar. And I didn't know why he was asking for Remus. And then- then I wanted to help but I couldn't. And then..." she stopped talking for a few seconds, realising she wasn't gonna mention the second part of her dream. No way would she fire up Freds jealousy again.

"And then, I saw my parents. They were laying dead on the ground and I couldn't help them. I never can. Because I couldn't when it happened either. I wasn't even there when it happened.." she trembled.
"I have had this dream before, but not lately. Lately it's been okay. And now it's back."

"I can never understand how it feels to lose your parents, Emilia. But you are here with us now. And what happened in your dream may not be what really happened that day."
George searched for his words. He was so afraid he'd hurt her more by not saying the right thing. But he was her best friend. He had to help her out.

"I just miss them so much.." she sniffed.
George was silently brushing his hand through her hair. He looked at Fred, not knowing what to say. Fred shrugged out of Emilia's eyesight.

"Listen, Emilia. It's hard. Especially since things are changing around you every day." Lee suddenly said.

She looked up at him, actually surprised by his sudden words.

"I mean, in a short time you lost your house. Had to deal with me taking over your place with George. Dealing with that dumbass over there." Lee laughed and pointed at Fred, who protested slightly.
"And now this."