10.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Emilia and George stood in front of the Fish 'n Chips bar just outside of Diagon Alley.
Emilia's arm locked into his as she smiled at him. This was their favorite place to eat. Emilia had basically known it her whole life, as it was a muggle business. She found out, luckily, that there was also one very close to Diagon Alley.

Since then they always prefered "Jolly Chips", which George quite frankly thought was a very weird name. And honestly, Emilia agreed.

"Your order is ready!" the owner said, with a joyful smile. He always loved when they came by and he often mistook them for a couple. Something more people seemed to do.
"Thank you, John." George said satisfied. "It smells amazing as always."

The two made their way to a bench nearby. The sun was shining heavily and Emilia enjoyed the warmth on her face as she sat down next to George.

"I'm glad you agreed on coming with me." George smiled, giving her her own tray of food.
Emilia nodded in agreement and quickly started eating her fish.

"Fred has been taking up your time. Now I know what he felt like at school."

Emilia looked up in surprise and rolled her eyes when she saw the smirk on the red-haired boys face.

They ate for a while and chatted, as the sun finally began to disappear. The sky coloured a beautiful pink with orange.
Her mouth was slightly open ajar as she looked at it. It was one of the most beautiful sides she ever saw. It was still able to make her look up in awe.

"You've always been so mesmerized by the sky, haven't you?" George muttered.
Emilia slowly looked down at him and shrugged.

"It looks beautiful, doesn't it?" she asked simply.

"I can't disagree with that." he admitted, smiling softly as he saw her stare up at the sky again.

"I remember in our second year of school. When we went outside after curfew and we watched the stars. And you couldn't even properly talk to me, you just... stared."

Emilia's cheeks turned red as she sat back and looked at him again.

"You know what I remember so vividly?" she giggled.

Now, he was the one interested.

"The night we met. The night we got sorted into our house." she giggled.
"I was already sorted and sitting next to Wood and Percy. And eventually McGonagall shouted both you and Freds name. And as mischievious as you already were, you both went up. Ofcourse, Fred was supposed to go first. But you both sat down."

George had started laughing when he heard the memory.

"Listen George, I was so surprised and after a few seconds I couldn't stop laughing!" she laughed. "And that was the moment I knew I had to be friends with you guys. Or you, atleast."

"The look on McGonagalls face was the best thing ever. She immediately knew she was gonna have a hard time dealing with us." George laughed, trying to speak through hasty breaths. "Did you see her roll her eyes when we got sorted into Gryffindor?"

"Did she actually?" Emilia almost yelled. To which an elderly couple left from them looked up from their conversations.

"Yeah, yeah. She was so annoyed. I think because Percy had probably already warned her about us." he explained.

George let out a deep, happy sigh as he thought back about that moment. Then he suddenly sat up. 

"Do you remember when Oliver asked you to the Yule Ball?" he chuckled. 
"Do you remember how I actually went with him?" she sighed. "I could have gone with you but instead I said yes to him."