❝Chapter 2❞

Y/N's POV~

As I went home, I opened the door with the spare key and shouted, it's a habit even when I am alone.

Y/N: MOM I AM HOME!

Mom: oh sweetie,

Y/N: mom I remember that you told me I will have brothers, right?

Mom: yeah so what?

Y/N: How many brothers? I mean-

Mom: seven.

I choked on my saliva. Means seven BROTHERS? I am not even able to handle one and I will have seven?!

Y/N: WHAT? SEVEN BROTHERS?!

Mom: yeah and be ready tomorrow you will have to go to your new school and also gonna meet your brothers and dad.

Y/N: okay.

Then I decided to take a nap. I lay on my bed and immediately drifted to sleep. I love my sleep~

MEANWHILE~
AUTHOR's POV~

Dad: SONS COME DOWNSTAIRS!

BTS's dad shouted and After a few seconds (BTS) they came
downstairs.

BTS: what is it, dad?

Dad: you guys remember I told you about your soon-to-be mom and who is she?

BTS: what about that?

Dad: She and her daughter will come the day after tomorrow for dinner.

BTS: WHAT?

Taehyung: dad I am ok with mom but sister I don't want a sister.

Jimin: me too, what if she tries to do something inappropriate?!

Suga: is it necessary to have a sister?

Dad: well yeah, and I am not asking you, I am telling you if you don't agree with this marriage you better should. And overall, you all know it doesn't matter whether you agree or not.

With that, he walked away. And Taehyung and Jimin clenched their fist and Jaw but said nothing and also walked away angrily. Suga being an unbothered king, also went away.

Trust issues suck.

Jhope: what's with them?

RM: hyung, they just need some time, they will take no time to open up with her.

Others nodded, agreeing with him.

Jungkook: hyung what is her age? Is she younger than me?

Jin: I have information about her, we can check it.

Jungkook: ok hyung when can we go through it?

Jin: today itself, after dinner.

All of them nodded and With that, all of them went to their room.

TIME SKIP~
AFTER DINNER~
STILL BTS's POV~

JungkooK: Hyung-

Jin: I remember, Jungkook we have to check on her information.

Jungkook: please read hyung.

Jin hyung just nodded and started reading. Not so much is there about her, why tho, It should be easy for the mafia but we have a reason. We will tell but let us get through her information.