Chapter 5

Win woke up earlier than usual whereas Bright was still asleep. The sun was just rising as he stepped out of the tent. He felt weird, a good one though as his bare feet touched the grass wet with morning dew. Today is their last day in camp, as per schedule they would be returning tomorrow morning. He was sad as the thought that today might be also his last day to be close to Bright crossed his mind. But what bothered him most was the latter's strange behaviour since last night. The senior seems to avoid him since yesterday night.
" Did he find out about my crush on him am I that obvious", thought Win.
He decided to talk to Bright later and clear things with him. As for now he didn't know how to kill time, that's when his eyes caught the site of someone.

Gulf rubbed his eyes open. He expected Mew to be asleep but the latter seems to be up even before him. He was not in the tent with him.
" Shit! Now where did he go, Oh! No I don't even know what Mild has told about that spoilt prince to others, did he even mention about him. Till yesterday he was sleeping prince, now is he planning to be the missing prince. I am sure this guy would be the end of me."

Gulf was worried and angry at the same time. He stepped out in search of Mew. He didn't know why he was being worried for someone whom he met just the previous day, and then finally he found him enjoying the morning breeze accompanied by Win.
He was mesmerised by the man in front of him, his milky white skin glowed under the sunlight, his chiseled jaws and silky hair that slightly waved in the light breeze caught Gulf spell bound. He found all his anger and worries melting away.
Does all the Prince looks this good or is it just him? He is indeed a sleeping beauty, thought Gulf.
" Are you done admiring your man?"

Seeing Mew outside Win decided to approach him. " Good morning your Highness, hope you had a heart full sleep,how can this humble subject help you?" Win asked holding his head down.
Mew couldn't help but simply smile at his antics, he knew the boy was trying to cheer him up.
"Are you mocking at me kid? If I am not wrong your brother had asked you to call me Phi and he is right too I am not a prince anymore, in fact I am no one now". Mew spoke the last few words with a sigh barely audible, but Win heard it clearly.

" Oho... Common first let's sit and talk, I have no company, everyone is asleep. I will always call you prince, because everyone will call you as phi Gulf says. So that leaves just me calling you Prince, and that makes our relationship special and I will be special for you too.
Don't mind phi Gulf, he just wants you to be safe and nothing else."
Mew just chuckled at Win's childishness. " I hope I could be like you kid, to just happily live every moment of life and I pray that you will never have to go through what I am experiencing right now. " Mew said with a pinch of sadness.

"Hey, I am not a kid. If not for me you would be still sleeping there. Anyways, shall I tell you a secret? "
Win asked raising his eyebrows. Mew nodded his head, he knew it would be something childish but he didn't want to disappoint the boy, somehow he felt spending time with Win gave him momentary relief from all his grief that he is carrying inside.
" Today would most probably be the worst day in phi Mild's life and do you know why? He has done something that would surely awaken the devil inside phi Gulf. Aren't you curious about it? Let's ask phi Mild. The boy spoke with a tinch of naughtiness that was clearly visible in his eyes.

Gulf was shocked beyond words by Run's question." What do you mean by that?"
Oh! It's okay buddy, Mild briefed me about you guys yesterday.I am telling you Gulf, don't let him go. He has come all the way just for you. You better just sit and clear things with him rather than wasting time drooling over him.
Gulf had never been this embarrassed in his life. Before he could speak Run walked away patting his shoulders. Mild you are dead asshole, said Gulf clenching his fist.

A furious Gulf dashed into Mild's tent and woke him, kicking him hard on his butt.
"Oye! What's wrong with you idiot? Which normal person wakes up their best friend like this early morning." An irritated Mild asked in his morning cracky voice, rubbing his butt.
" That is supposed to be my line, what the hell did you tell others about Mew?"
" Oho... Gulf when lying, don't you think we should make it believable. I just said that Mew is your boyfriend and you guys fought a few days ago and Mew just came here to make up with you as he couldn't wait any longer to be with you. "

Mild there could be hundred other reasons you could give and you came up with this shit. I should have just explained it myself to others.
" Exactly, if you  already had an amazing solution they why didn't professor Gulf  let me know. Give me one good reason why a random guy would show up at a camp for college students."
Gulf fell silent at Mild's question, he was right he didn't have a better solution to hide Mew's identity.

Just as they were having their cat fight Mew and Win entered the scene.
" Phi see I brought your boyfriend back, in case if you are already missing him." Win teased Gulf, but he made sure to hide himself well behind Mew.
Gulf glared at Win, if looks could kill then Mild and Win would have already turned into ashes. He diverted his eyes at Mew.
Mew were did you go without telling me. Listen you don't go out alone, atleast for now you always stay with me. You understand.
Poor Mew, it was the first time he was being shouted at. It was always him who shouted others, he didn't know how to react at the sudden role reversal.
Gulf held his hands and dashed out towards their tent, while Mew could only follow him around like a lost puppy.
" Your highness please control your angry wifey, incase you forget, I remind you, you are the husband." Win shouted from behind just to irritate an already angry Gulf and immediately ran for his life back to his tent.

Bright was awake folding his blanket when Win came back. " Good morning phi, I just went to check on the prince, or you can say he is phi Gulf's boyfriend."
Bright didn't reply, he just nodded his head. Win noticed how the senior boy was avoiding his eyes. One thing Win hates is people avoiding him and that it came from his crush made him angry.
" Phi, you better tell me what's cooking in that smart head of yours. Don't think  I don't understand that you are avoiding me. Tell me when or where did I go wrong."
It's nothing, don't over think, I am going to freshen up.
That was it Win knew there was definitely something wrong and the fact that the senior refused to talk to him about it made him lose his temper.

"If you are not avoiding me then why don't you look at me when you speak. Forget it, I was just a fool thinking to spent the last day with you. I shouldn't have been here in the first place. It's okay phi you don't need to baby sit me anymore. Have a good day and enjoy yourself."
Win rushed out quickly, hiding his tears that was just ready to flow down, leaving an utterly dumbfounded Bright behind.

I know I have taken a long break, it's because of my exams and then after that I just wanted to spend some time doing nothing, just eating and sleeping. You know we all have times like that. I hope you all understand. Thank you for your comments and votes. I am glad you enjoy my work. 😊😊😊