Prologue

The King and Queen along with the Prime Minister and other court officials were seated in the royal court.
Your Majesty his highness the Crown Prince has returned to the palace from the battle" informed a courtier.
The king was extremly happy to hear the news." You will be rewarded for giving me this news." Prime minister didn't you hear that my son has returned.Call for a feast to celebrate the crown prince's victory and his home coming.No subject in my country shall sleep on an empty stomach today.This is the royal order.
"Yes your Majesty,"the Prime Minister bowed in respect.

My Queen all your prayers and your long waiting has been answered,our son has returned victorious.
Mean while the Crown Prince made his presence at the Royal court. "My humble greetings to the King and Queen."
As the King and your father I am extremly proud of you my son.I know that my country will be in safe hands after me.You can go rest now son, you might be tired from the long journey and also someone has been waiting for you impatiently.He really gave us a hard time.

"I apologize for any inconvinience caused by the Prince."
"No son if it was not for the Prince Niran, I don't know how I and your father would have lasted this long in your absence."

Prince Niran please get down from the tree, if you even get a tiny scratch I will loose my head.
"Silvia look, it is really nice to look from here.Will you come up, don't worry I will ask grandpa not to punish you."
Prince I beg you please come down.
"Sylvia you can leave now I will take it from here" Yes Your Highness.

"Niran how will you meet your father if you don't get down."
Fatheerr...The young prince jumped into his father's arms.
"Son never do that again you will get hurt."No I will not because I know you will hold me.Why did you take so long to come.I missed you mmwah...."I missed you too my son mwaahh."

The feast and celebration began at the palace."Your Highness Prince Niran fell into the garden pond."
Someone shouted.The Crown Prince rushed to save his son, but on his way he was stabbed and the culprit killed himself the very next second.
The King and Queen were imformed about the Prince's comdition. "Inform the Royal healer that the King orders his presence at the palace." The royal healer soon examined the Crown Prince and sighed in despiration.

"Your majesty this is not just a simple stab wound, his highness has been poisoned I am sorry to say, I am helpless the poison is unknown and so is the antidote.Their motive was to give the Crown Prince a painful death.
Both the King and Queen were devastated, the young prince was crying, trying to wake up his father.Everyone felt sorry for the kid he had already lost his mother and now the father too. A courtier entered the room

" Your Majesty ......it is......the witch Kiara" the Prime Minister whispered.
What are you doing here Kiara? Asked the king."Me ...Of course I am here to help you Your Majesty.What else you think I am here for?
Kiara can you help him.I beg you please save my son, cried the Queen. "Your Majesty it is the Crown Prince's fate.I knew it since he was born.
If you knew it then why didn't you do anything? Shouted the King angrily.

"Your Majesty I am no one to tamper with his destiny. I can only go according to nature's call.I am here to guide his way into the future that awaits him.The Crown Prince has a unique fate, I cannot disclose anything more but trust me after all hardships he will find happiness.Now I will remove the poison and heal his wound, but he will not wake up.
"What do you mean Kiaara? Asked the King.
He will sleep for eternity.He can only be awakened by a pure soul.That is his fate Your Majesty.
Fate can never be changed but destiny can be.

But how is it possible?the King inquired
"Your Majesty there is a cave deep in the forest .I shall put the Crown Prince to rest there. I will also protect him with a spell so that no one will discover him, except the fated one."
Under the Witch's guidence The King made arrangements for the Crown Prince's eternal sleep.

This is my second story.I have another ongoing story "Missing Piece Of My Heart". I would be updating this book weekly once.When I complete the first story I will update more often.