Chapter 2

Boat, where is Gulf? Asked Mild.
Wasn't he here with us. Where did he go?
"If I knew, would I be asking you. I am afraid Boat, I may not show it outside, but I am.....I just hope things don't repeat again. The image of a fainted Gulf is still fresh in my mind."Hey easy bro, let's find him first, standing here doing nothing wouldn't do any good.
Both men started their search for their missing friend.

Mild see it's him, why is he walking towards the woods?
"GULF...GULF.." They shouted, but the latter didn't respond, he kept moving forward.
"Oh God! It's happening again he is not even in his senses Boat."
Boat ran to to stop Gulf, just as he got hold of his wrist, the latter fainted into his arms.
"Gulff....." called out a panicked Mild.
" No Mild don't start again, get some water..be quick."
Boat placed Gulf's head on his lap while Mild sprayed water on his face.

" I did it again, isn't it?" Gulf asked as soon as he came back to senses.
Both his friends remained silent.
" Even if you don't tell me I know it, but trust me this time I will solve this mess, no matter what it costs."
We will talk about it in the morning, now let's get back. I am sleeping with you today.
No Mild I need to be alone.
But Gulf what if....
"I know you both are worried about me, but I think nothing will happen again tonight and also Win shouldn't know anything. "
Mild didn't argue further  he knew Gulf never liked people seeing him weak, not even his best friends.

Gulf returned to the tent earlier than others. Lying down his mind wandered to some things that happened four years ago. He felt the same pull back then too, just as he felt a few hours ago, but this time it was more intense and clear. There were things he kept to himself, he never disclosed them to anyone, not even his best friends. In the past four years there were nights when he dreamt of a child crying, those cries that made his heart ache, eyes tear up. There were nights when he woke up with a feeling of his heart being ripped apart, when he cried himself to sleep, but still never knew why he felt so.

His mother left him and his father, when he was just an infant, since then it was just him and his father untill he lost his father to cancer. The only time he experienced real sorrow and grief was his father's death, but the pain and emotions he felt during those dreams were more intense than that.
Now when he is back here, he was sure that everything that had been happening to him in the last four years is related to this place and the answers to all his questions lies in this forrest.

"Win, finally found you. I had been searching for you everywhere. You should have atleast told me when you left. " Said Bright.
I am sorry phi, I thought I should give you some time with your friends. You had been baby sitting me since the morning and it's not that boring to watch the night sky alone.
"You scared me, I have to return you safe, otherwise Sir Gulf would burn me alive. "
I won't say you are wrong, phi Gulf had always been overprotective of me. It may be because, he cannot bear any more loses. It's not that I am complaining, I kind of like it.
"Of course he would be, especially when he has a really naive and innocent brother. "
I am not as naive as you think phi. I used to give phi Gulf a hard time and I still do, and also when I was young I really liked to play pranks on my family....
Win stopped talking abruptly.
Bright noticed how the boy who was all bubbly untill then, suddenly fell silent.
" Come on let's go back, it's getting cold here. " Said Bright patting the boy's shoulder sensing his discomfort.

" I know it's too early for me to die, my son......he is just a baby, he needs me the most and.....my husband I .....I hadn't loved him enough.... But I can never let them win. Please..... Promise me to keep them safe,.... So that I can die in.... Peace..... "
You have my word...you will meet your loved ones again ..... And also your sacrifice will never go in vain.

Gulf woke up with a jerk, drenched in sweat. His heart beating rapidly, his cheeks wet with tears.
"What was that dream all about? Who is that girl? " Gulf asked himself. All he could see was a young girl lying in someone's lap, coughing up blood taking her last breath. He sat for some time doing nothing, just giving some time for himself to get back to normal. He glanced at his watch, it was about seven in the morning, he stepped out to wake others.