Chapter 66

******

His palpable gaze roamed all over her_at her long, wet eye lashes; in them holding pure fret for him, her pink trembling lips suppressing her weep, those tendril like hair strands over her neck, down her faintly cleavage on view to him because of having her this close, creating his heart leaped in some mild staccato rhythm.

Avni couldn't take her petrified eyes off Neil and his bruise. Her condition was terrific with apprehension.

His hands itched to push those fringe over her forehead away, cup her beautiful face and kiss her untill the world ends. But it can't be possible...it can't be possible in the presence of so much of people around. Therefore at that moment it's suffice for him to hold her close, more than bothering any other thing on earth.

Neil

Telling someone how you feel honestly the hardest thing ever...

"Neil you need to get a break" Raj Sir's concerned words were after having my bandage done by Avni. My hands still around her, we rose up from our respective positions when Raj Sir spoke. I looked away Avni, her gaze has finally shifted away my hands to Raj Sir, so as mine. We both looked at Sir.

"Nope I'm absolutely fine no need to worry at all" replying I twisted my wrist to check my wound and a deep sigh blew out my nose abruptly staring at my bandage.

"It's okay Neil..."

"Trust me I'm fine...yep there is a pain, I won't deny...but I have my commitments...I need to finish these last minute scenes as early as possible..." I didn't let Raj Sir finish his sentence looked up with a convincing smile on my lips, faced Raj Sir who is gazing at me in worry. "I have very little time here Sir" I added, gave a faint, modest smile.

"I...l.... need to go now...." Avni took the cue, tentatively spoke. We both looked at her. And she slipped my hold off her shoulder her eyes downcasted for a second looking away me then she firmly looked up, evading me her eyes at Raj Sir. I felt keen trying to figure out, furrowed, staring at her facade what's going on in her mind if she has noticed how close we were physically few minutes ago.

Let me say you.She is not a easy nut to crack. She has already left wipping her face before I could have stopped her, to stay.

Avni
As soon as I was out of the Sir's office I glanced around. People scattered, started resuming their task they were busy at.
My breathing caught it's normal rhythm when I was out of his sight, out of the spot far away Neil.

I'm mad at myself caused to be the reason of such harrowing pain to him.Then again irked of myself being this helpless, effing resistless_ why I just can't stop loving him.

Because you never loved someone, more than you love him. My inner voice declared, sighed deeply. And my inside squirmed. She is right.

********

The day went quite hectic for the entire cast and crew, as because of that unfortunate, very much of spontaneous, unpremeditated predicament happened at the first hour, have acquired or better to be explicated it killed much juncture of these few crucial final days of Neil Khanna in the show.

Everyone noticed the discomfort in Neil's behaviour because of the wound he got. At every interval between his shoot he is checking his wounded hand stretching, twisting it. Though his facade kept shifted oddly sometimes impassive, sometimes slightly grinning eyes. Sometimes he has been seen pressing his both lips together suppressing his cheeks not to be appear pink blushing he was fighting with himself to keep his focus on reading the script. Everyone noticed but no one dared to mention or discuss openly about his strange behaviour all day long being too busy in their packed up schedule back to back. Only few eye talks have been seen among people in crew closer around.