Chapter 21

Guys I wrote this chapter in hurry, I'll edit it later if needed.

Enjoy reading 💝💝

Neil

It's half an hour passed I haven't seen her yet.
I got late day call time so we haven't come together as she had to come definitely at the same time other crew people have reached here few hours back.

I changed into my costumes and left the vanity.

******

"Okay so this is your script and the next shot will be yours" Raj sir informed passing over the script to me as soon as I took the seat next to him.

I took the sheet of papers from him and got engrossed in reading it. I have a long scene to act next hours. Those of long dialogues. So today I need much more concentration than usually I put my effort into other scenes I does.

********

"Is it necessary to wear this draping long curtains wrapping my body all over!!" Fumbling and stumbling with a saree since last twenty minutes around Avni slumped her shoulder defeatedly throwing her head backward. she was looking exhausted.

"C'mon Avni it's a marriage. how could you walk into marriage registrar office wearing something casuals. Wouldn't it be look weird!!" Diya stood at her door frame crossing her arms across her chest and watching her bestie struggling to wear a saree.

"Avni Mehta does" Avni slouched on the bed holding the fabric over her face.

"By the way You are looking too hot in this petticoat and blouse only" speaking in a dreamy husky voice Diya walked inside and yanked the saree off her hand and started to unfold it in a proper way so that it could be drap nicely. There was a mischievous smile on her lips.

"And too much irritated" Avni mimicked her tone then next moment flared her nostrils in irritation.

"Avni c'mon babe get up we have to reach there around 11:00. And it's already 9:45. Rehaan will kill us by any chance we wouldn't be there on time" Diya dragged Avni to get her up holding the saree in her another hand.

"You know what!! Rehaan will pay for this throwing us a lavish night out or I'll kill him too before his suhaagraat" Avni gritted her teeth while Diya started draping the saree to get it wear Avni,in addition between her suppressing smile.

*******
"Yes yes we are just 5minutes away to reach" Avni stated over the call speaking to Rehaan.
Diya was pressing the honk continuously sitting in the driver seat beside Avni. There is a huge traffic ahead and the route is to registrar office was just five minutes away.

Last week Sunday Rehaan confirmed the date. Finally he is getting married to his girlfriend secretly within a month settling in Mumbai. And the next day is the big day for both of them.
He and his wife, they will be going to declare their legal togetherness to their parents. The day after tomorrow, they are flying to their hometown to meet their family and would confess the final decision that they had already taken.
His girlfriend is from another language so she never got the approval from her parents to marry his University buddy Rehaan, she is from different state. They met eachother persuing their enjeneering course in Ahmedabad. So having many argument and debate with her family she chose her love over every obstacles. And today they're gonna be finally together legally.

Diya parked the car safely aside the broad street because there wasn't any particular parking area surrounded outside the Office campus. They both got outside, locking the car and headed towards the marriage registration building.

*******

"Is she in day off" Neil headed to the director sir ending another scene,he asked pulling the empty chair next to him.