Chapter 14

Pehle sehi sorry mangleti hu🙏 if anyone gets hurt reading Avni's Pov in today's update regarding that shipping wala paragraph.
Trust me I just wanted to show a girl's inner turmoil, exactly what she feels seeing her crush being shipped by his fans with some other person.

Please before getting mad at me sochlena I'm also an Adiza shipper 😂🤗

💗💗

Neil

I was beyond pissed.
Pissed of getting to know that another whole day I have to spend without her.

What's going on!!!! what's wrong with her!!! why she is taking day off so often these days.
These thoughts have been conjesting my mind since last night when I got the reply from her that she took day off today.

It's 9o'clock and from last few minutes I'm sitting in the chair having my breakfast being exasperated clutching the newspaper harshly close to my face, trying my brain out to concentrate in the news headlines that I haven't read more than two or three lines hardly. while my hot coffee has almost transformed into a cold one.
However not giving up soon I was in my way struggling to concentrate in that bunch of news headlines. Breaking my restlessness going on inside me from last few hours my pH rang throbbing a particular caller tune.

Last week I have set it for someone special.

Pushing the newspaper to the right side away off my face I saw the caller Id nonchalantly.
And immediately my heart beat became faster realising the caller tune. Swapping upward the screen to receive the call I immediately pulled the pH close to my right ear.

"Hello!!" I cleared my throat and responded very much aware of my faster heart pumping.

"Hi..Umm..." She sounded nervous.
"last night you had asked me to pick up on the way to the shoot...sooo are you already have reached the shoot or..." she mumbled timidly.

Putting the newspaper down on the table I straighten my back slightly.

"Ummm..Nope...not yet" I replied.

"Could you pick me then!!!
I'll be at my entrance around 10" I have never witnessed in my life till that some mere words could get me such boundless happiness.

"Yeah sure" gripping the edge of the table corner I slowed down my excitement not letting her know by my voice, I replied gently. My lips curved in a wide smile leaving a heavy sigh of exhilaration.

Pushing the chair backward I got up from my seat. Cutting the call instructing Raju to get my tiffin ready and other stuffs. I went towards my room to take a quick shower.

I hastened my steps towards the washroom humming my fav tune. My state was not less than a 16years old kid who has just got a permission from his dad to go for a trip with his besties.

If a single ph call from her could create such a drastic change to my mood then god knows what would I do if she will talk to me all day long...
I smiled flushing my face red at this moment. I guess my fans feel the same when they request me to call their name unwrapping their gifts, doing the segments.

She is my crush, I'm her fan..

Even I'm laughing at my state right now.

Silly me..

I wrapped the towel around my waist exited the washroom.
"Avni" this word itself gives me goosebumps all over my body whenever I called out this name inwardly under my breath. My heart beat goes crazily faster seeing her around me. Closer me.

She is driving me crazy urging to see her all the time in front of my sight.

I like her a lot. More than I had liked any other girl before.
May be I'm falling for her.
She has occupied my mind, my personal space,my seconds,my minutes,my hours.
I want my days with her.
I want to be in her mind.