Chapter 13

Khuli aankhon se dekha woh haseen khwab hai tu..
Dil mein utar jaaye woh Pyaari baat hai tu..

Tere Naam ka Nasha Nasha ye Zubaan pe chahh gaya
Is bekhudi mein doob ne se main khud Ko na rok sakeya yaa..

❣️❣️

Neil

She was sitting in the passenger seat beside me.Today we got almost near about same pack up time. though I waited for her around one hour making an excuse that I'll take some rest in my vanity before I drive home.

Raj Sir gave me a weird look.
And I shrugged it off.

I called Avni to let me know before she leave..as usual being an innocent bachha she agreed and replied that she will definitely give me a ring.
I waited eagerly for her call leaning on my bed inside my vanity. And finally she called after an hour around I left the floor.

I immediately washed my face and settled my ruffled hair facing the mirror. Grabbing my sling ,pH and car keys I left the spot.

Before Avni could pull her ph over her ear to book a cab.I offered her the drop..
She looked at me confusedly for some seconds flipping her eyelashes. Then opened her mouth to utter something..

May be some excuses she has instantly made.

I can understand but I can't loose this golden chance to spend some more time with her, by the way I have been waiting for her since an hour to spend the drive with her!!
Therefore not giving her a single second to proceed something further, I left stepping towards the parking lot..

Yeah it sounded authoriative but I was helpless.
Helpless to get her company.
Helpless to be with her as much as time I can be.
Helpless to get her close all the time.

I don't bother if I sounds rude I'll cover up it later I promise..

The journey was amazing as I had expected. it went fab..
While rolling the steering wheel I just kept glancing at her each move. the way her lips quiver coordinating her eyes.. creasing her brows she was explaining something through her hands. as if I wouldn't understand the thing she was explaining then it would have been a great lose to me or to the person she is talking about.

I swear If I have heard a single word she has uttered throughout the journey.

I mean who does!!

Imagine your crush is sitting beside you and you are concentrating on her speaking skills instead staring at her eyes, cheeks, jaws, hair..

yeah lips.

And it's not a sign of being pervert.

If you aren't know the actual meaning of the word crush then go and type the word in Google and search.

And please then don't come to me or I'll dug your head inside the gutter.

I have zoned out.

Dekheya main phool dekheya..
Khushboo k nazare dekheya...

Parr tere jaisa na koi dekheya main
Lagta hai bahon mein teri..
Bin doobey Rehna hi nahi..

Mujhey ishq yeh karnese
Ab koi bhi na rok sakeya..

O haareya mein Dil haareya