Chapter 67

Warning- Hold your seat firm, you are going to read some hot shots encounters with shirtless Neil Khanna in this update.

Enjoy Reading

Avni

"I tried hard to keep my full focus on helping him in getting rid of his shirt buttons. But that sinewy glimpse of his chest, lord. Distracting me repeatedly in a way that getting me some incongruous, scandalous thoughts regarding that spot around. I'm taking swallow after swallow down my barren throat. My breathing got stuck, hot. Why staying alive is so difficult!" His dark orbs moving according to my actions, growing me more nervy.  He is finding my condition amusing I can feel it through his jocular gaze following my every action. How funny Neil khanna. Here I'm sweating in inner torment.

I startled, a loud gasp came out of my mouth when his hand gripped my trembling ones. Ummm.

"Relax. You are shivering" his voice deep, husky. And my heart leaped to my parched throat. I felt hot. I mean really hot.  my teeth pulled my bottom lip.

Neil

Over my chest I clutched her quivering hands, it caused Avni looked up. In response to my abrupt action her teeth pulled her bottom lip. I found it very seductive. My inside twitched at the sight. It took every ounce of my self control not to grab her face and kiss the life out of her. God she is giving me hard time.

Avni was unbuttoning my shirt.

She had moved close to me for help, when I was struggling with my shirt button. First two buttons opened smoothly but the third one was stubborn, couldn't have managed by my single grip. A hoarse groan grumble off my throat failing to get rid of it after few tries.

Our bodies were suffice close to eachother. There was perilous chance to get into some hot session if we would stay like this much longer. I was sitting on my bed, she was beside facing me.

She was in a battle with her distracting self being this close to me. I could feel it by her uneven breathing, rapid blinking of her eyes several times throughout the task. My gaze enamour over her, I'm feeling hot as hell, my hands are itching to grab her, capture her lips into mine and devour her sweet taste.

Avni has abducted my mind, my soul, my heart,my body.

No one could effect me the way she does, my mind has never been this eager, risque before with anyone.

Everytime I eye on her She gives me sense of belief_She is mine.
My entire self react bizzare when I'm around her, my emotions go uncontrolled, my heart beat aggravated to the highest, I can hardly breath out. She is my breath giver, then again she could be the reason of my end someday.

*********

"You have an alibi for the entire situation. Haven't you" I whispered indecisively, bit my lips. His fervent gaze over my lips then he peered up, right into my eyes. My breathing escalated.

"The only words I have for you bachha....I don't able to breath if I don't see you, feel you in my arms for a single day..." He whispered back moving close to my mouth and this time I bit my lips harder to stifle a harsh sigh of weep.
And next moment our lips in collision. Our mouths moulding into eachother passionately in a lubricious kiss. The crave was mutual. His hands frame my face, my fingers fondling his neck, moved tenderly down to his bare chest. In response Neil let out some sensuous moans after moans in pleasure, his body receiving by my lascivious touches all over his bare chest. Parallelly a loud moan rolled out of my mouth in a minute next when I felt his hands left my face grazes down. They are over my bosom. His supple kneading over my each breast setting my body on fire.