Chapter 34

Longest Update🥰
💝💝

Neil

Tension started growing inside me, still I didn't receive a single call from Avni yet. I realised it more when my eyes darted over the clock, it showed 12 in the night. And now pushing away all my thoughts I grabbed the pH and tried to reach Raj Sir.
Within a second attempt back to back he finally answered my call and I got informed that, Avni had just left with Dd in his car.

Immediately saying him bye I hung up and my next call was for Dd. Putting the speaker on talking to him I slipped into my grey hoody hurriedly and ended the call once he mentioned me their location. Taking my car keys off the key rack I headed to downstairs locking the main door behind. As fast as possible I could I moved towards the car parked area down my housing compound.

Within half an hour more drive I spotted the car my mind was on. And as soon as DD saw my car nearer his he stopped the engine down across the right side of the road opposite my direction. As I had instructed him to do so.

I know, they had dropped Avni, at her place many times before. But as obvious as it is, everything has changed the day I have confessed my feelings to her and she reciprocated me the same.
She is my girlfriend now I can't take risk regarding anything related to her safety.
I will always be there at her service whenever she will need me.

I warily approached to their car shoving out of mine, across the road that wasn't too broad. I crouched to the driver side.
It has given me zero trouble to reach Dd's car faster on the other side of the route.
I saw three boys and two girls inside. Including sleeping Avni on the back seat in the middle of a boy on her right side and a girl on her left seat. Dd on the driver seat beside another guy. All those guys are from the same crew we work.

It seems Avni is in deep slumber leaning her head uncomfortably against the headrest.

I saw few pairs of furrowed, bewildered gaze over me when I asked that girl to come out of the car so that I could reach my girl. She is from the same team with Dd. I know her but at the moment my brain failed to access her name. Though I least interested mulling over this right now.

That girl stepped out reluctantly down her seat not having any idea why they were called and stopped in the middle of the road to their way back home in this hour.
I had moved straight over her and pulled Avni in my arms unless I immediately paused by Dd's words addressing to me "Neil Sir Avni is our responsibility...we will drop her home...where are you taking her!!" I shot my eyes straight at him and within a second next my reply made them all almost jumped on their seat.

"She is my girl...I'm taking to her, the place she belongs to" while replying to them my eyes was on Avni who stirred twice in her sleep. Instantly theirs all head snapped matching the same timing at me in confusion or surprised whatever they say. It was my least concern at that moment.
I replied in a tone hardly someone would dare to speak further if they aren't much careless towards themselves.

Avoiding to send them another single glance I scooped her in my arms and walked towards my car. I can feel how surprised as well as shocked they got at my confession, including that girl behind. I saw her jaw dropped staring at me and at sleeping Avni in my arms few times blinking them, as if she has seen a ghost or any unbelievable show just now.

On the way back my car settling Avni inside beside the driver seat, I heard there behind across the road Dd revved the engine. That made me straightened my back turning towards them.
I jogged towards their car keeping Avni comfortably there on the seat beside me locking the door of her side.

"Hey you can come with me I'll drop you home" I roamed my eyes at the boys bending to their car window and then landed my eyes at the girl offering her a ride home.